3 things we dont know about you, Interlander

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
There are a lot of new people around here lately so I thought it would be cool to list a few things about yourself that not many would know, and if youve been here for ages like brats such as salomey or myself, and we know everything there is to know about you, tell us again or think of something none of us may know!

<----wannabeartist formerly known as zooropamanda
she got in far more trouble than me around here so im staying this way for a bit still
*i just started a new job teaching 6 yr olds and for an impatient and slightly grumpy person as myself, its rather scary but for some odd reason...after a week im still smiling
:huh: they have given me flowers everyday
* i love photography and would like to shoot bono's nose someday
* i have a chicken pox scar right between my eye brows and my uncle sometimes calls me cyclops
*i have a fetish for sunglasses and silver rings
*sometimes i put my pillows at the end of my bed and sleep the other way just for fun

your turn...

You think you know but you have no idea

*I have this hideous gap between my two front teeth...hence why I don't smile as much as I should.

*I seem to have this ability to emphathize with people, that I never used to have....I am becoming a more tolerant person as I get older.

*I have an obsession with Avon's Fruity Lip Juice....I can't stop putting it on

Umm...k, let me think.

*pretends to be thinking

- I love writing
- I have a thing for whisky sours (tho I haven't had one in ages cause I've been out of work all this year and haven't been to a bar in about 5 months:( )
- I'm obsessively clean, think Monica from Friends
- I love to sleep in on the weekend, usually curled up with my little girl kitty Mia :love:
- My guilty pleasures include the Newlywed Game (on Game Show Network), tootsie pops, Kylie Minogue, and Vanity Fair magazine

Probably boring as all get out, but uh...yeah, that's me.

hhmmmmm.

I am trying to think of something that I have not stated here before.....*thinks*

-- I have a freckle on my right foot between my pinky toe and second to last toe that I think it is dirt or fuzz sometimes and try to clean it. It has been there my whole life and I still forget.

--Spreaking of forgetfulness. I have a horrible memory when it comes to peoples names. I mean really bad. I tell people when I meet them so they will not get offended.

--My last name has eight letters in it and begins with a W and ends with and R, and my middle name is Lynn.

Nobody really knows too much about me so this shouldn't be too hard....

*I am currently unable to work right now, hence all the extra time I have for internet fun

*I have a tattoo of Snowball II the Simpsons kitty cat on my ankle

*When I was front row at an Elevation gig, I kept waving to Adam (like the geek that I am) and he kindly laughed and smiled and waved each time I did it

*my other 2 favorite bands are Bad Religion and Hole

*I permanently lost some of my hearing after forgetting my ear plugs at a Joan Jett concert

Wow...Most Of You Have Heard Just About Everything! *thinks...*

~I have a small but ugly scar on the knuckle under the middle finger of my right hand from when I punched a kickplate and hit the screw (I was trying to punch a person when we were sitting on the floor, but she moved, and I hit the kickplate instead).

~One time, I got stuck in a Dumpster for probably only 20 seconds (but it seemed like eternity) when I teetered too far over the edge of it, trying to retrieve my ring.

~One time, in second grade, I got in trouble for choking a girl on the playground. :uhoh:

I'm so violent... :silent:

No one knows anything about me so this should be easy....

1) I almost swam in the Olympics
2) I have a rabbit named Corona
3) I'm the vice president of an international company

:yawn:

HI! :wave:

*My favorite thing to do in the world is go to concerts. That is when I am at my happiest.

*I love love love my kitty cats, and dislike it when people speak in harmful ways about small animals just because they don't care for that particular animal. I'm not a dog person, but I would never be rude about it.

*I have written over 400 poems in my lifetime.

*I am currently writing my memoir. I have a publisher.

*I am a Florida native and will always live in Florida.

*I do not know how to work my cell phone properly. I don't mind this.

we want to hear about the olympics

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Um like wow n stuff.

wait... *edited to take out wow for vice president. :shame: :laugh:

Is the Olympic story exaggerated too? ;)

Hmmmmm I'm pretty boring

I'm very bad at talking to people when i'm upset. I tend to hide away and keep things inside so as not to bother anyone with mundane problems...:huh:

I have a convertible....not a shiny new expensive one...but it gets the job done.:D

I never ever watch TV anymore. In fact i havent even seen the new ES video...

U2SavesTheWorld said:
No one knows anything about me so this should be easy....

are you feckin serious??? when?? what was your stroke? why where how? can you PM me, please? Id really love to hear about it :D

*I have a mullet :mac:
*I have a little scar on the left side of my chin...dunno why
*I'm a rather clueless person when it comes to talking about myself :huh:

1. I was recruited to play point guard for a basketball team at a university in Texas.

2. I won 8th place :eek: at the state fair this year for a cross-stitch I made. (Next year I vow to enter something better!)

3. I enjoy writing haikus, especially about college football. That's how I talk trash to my family on the ESPN College Pigskin Pick 'em BB. For example:

Mack Brown defends Simms
"Best QB in the country!"
Yeah, right. Spare me please!

Well, that was educational! And embarrassing! :eeklaugh:

> I kissed a lead singer from a not really famous band

> I have a mole on my cheek, its not that noticeable tho

>I have a fetish about guys with hairy bellys and stubble

>My locker # is 35 but I have to share it with my friend cus there wasnt enought lockers for us all and it smells of salt and vinegar crisps or sometimes old sandwiches....the offending smell wafts up from the boys locker below

> My life would be complete if I was taken out for dinner, at present I have had 3 dinner invites...one for December, one in november and one to be arranged

> I love reading books and am currently reading a lot: Jane Eyre, 1984, The Crucible, To kill a mockingbird, Pride and Prejudice, Boule de Suif, El concierto de San Ovlvidio, Sula for my english coursework and Im reading a couple of books in english...I read some of a book before I go to sleep, I hate doing homework and spend all night doing homework sitting on my bed with a pile of about 600 cd's

:wave:

1- I love Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. I always have and I always will.

2-I've seen Brandon Lee's movie "The Crow" 14 times in the movie theater and hundreds of times on video. I was obsessed with him when he was killed. I have a scrap book containing everything you can find on him. I could recite that whole movie for you word for word. I'm better now, I've passed that stage.
:reject:

3-I can make everyone laugh except my own fiance. My fiance can make everyone laugh except me. :der:

Three things---

I majored in journalism in college and actually have a job in that field (though not my dream job, but I still get paid to write which is marginally cool)

I'm 25 (in person I come off younger because I have kind of a small voice and look young, but on boards I sometimes come off older or younger)

When I went to Ireland in May it was the first time I ever left the country. I haven't really traveled much, which is sad because I'd like to very much, although I am not fond of my passport picture at all (but I do have a good driver's license picture, so it is possible to have a not-hideous ID pic)

Re: we want to hear about the olympics

Sicy said:

Um like wow n stuff.

wait... *edited to take out wow for vice president. :shame: :laugh:

Is the Olympic story exaggerated too? ;)

Hey!!! No! Its not exaggerated! C'mon now! I was a 200 butterflyer and swam in the Olympic Festival. Swam at Olympic Trial in Indianapolis....
I can post my times if you want!
Sheesh! Tough crowd in here....

Oh, and the vice-president was more an admission out of shame really. I still go home at night and giggle over my U2 posters. :reject:

Sicy said:
Account Manager

Ooooh! I get it!! Bwwaaah ha ha ha! I was very confused! No, no, no.....just what I have in my email signature for certain clients. Here, I will email you my Board of Directors information.

:lol:

:wave:

*I'm dating someone who lives 3000 miles away from me. He makes me :cute: :) :happy:

*I've cowritten a book (500 pages..) but our friendship went down the drain so the book's on hold. Another one is in the making.

*I can wiggle my eyes. :der:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Oohh, that freaks me out. I can't do anything cool like that. :banghead:

yeah it is freaky. I dont know why I know I can even do this. lmao.

and actually, i think your job is pretty cool. :shrug:

When I sit on the bus and look out the window apparently my eyes wiggle from side to side VERY quickly so im not allowed to look out windows on moving transport

I have never left Ireland- I have dual nationality and will shortly have 2 passports

I might be getting a weekly slot in the newspaper and I tell everyone what happened in my week twice a month I write an article for the paper and they give me money and vouchers for cd's :hyper:

1. I am a Cookie Monster, and I wish I could shake off the addiction.:uhoh:

2. I can read and write Russian characters but I can't understand it. :D Seriously.

3. I had the photorefractive keratectomy procedure done on my eyes (like Lasik), but the poor vision is coming back. :banghead: I blame Interference. :D

Back
Top Bottom