3 things we dont know about you, Interlander

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sparkysgrrrl said:

You just get more interesting by the min. ;)

bwwahahahahha!!!
I grew up surrounded by cows, they can get right fiesty!
Once when my friend was driving us home at about 2am, we saw a cow and the farmer in the middle of the road (they always get out at the most odd times) so we stopped the car so he could get him back in the fence, but he got freaked out by the van and he came running toward it lol Me and my friend started to scream and laugh all at once, then he verred toward the ditch and side swipped my door :lmao:
My friend kept screaming "Did we just get hit by a COW??" it was the funniest thing

:lol:

I'm pretty boring myself, but for some weird karmic reason, I do come into contact with interesting people.

And talk about cows...my sister and I were chased by a herd when we were little--like pre-school. It was the first bonding experience I had with my sister because she, two years older than me, parted the barbed-wire fence for me to crawl through first as the herd stampeded towards us.

ouizy > cayenne pepper is amazing! It is probably THE most potent and important herb in terms of healing.

1. Pamela Andersons brother used to drive me to school.

2. When i was 10 i was in a school production and i was Professor Rockefeller, a mad geologist. Twelve years later i graduated as a geologist from university.

3. My one chance at sporting glory came when I made my college ski team and was so pumped on adrenalin that 40 mins before the race i ski'd off a jump that was about 7 metres high and i crashed so badly i couldnt remember the rest of the day. I was known as edie the eagle for about 3 years after.

on the topic of living by crappy famous people..
my dad's girlfriend lives next door to Destiny's Child's house.. I don't know if they all live together or what.. I know at least one of them do :huh:
Her daughter sold them girl scout cookies :wave:

Basstrap said:

- I have two beagles, Rex and Duke. I had another, Lady, but she died. Before she died, however, she slipped into a salvation army church once while they weren't looking on a friday. She was subsequently barred in the church all weekend with hoards of food they were going to use for a bake sale.
She ate everything and urinated on the floor

that's ma girl!!

awwwww..i lost my beagle Sept 30 to cancer and i miss him very much:sad: but your story about your dog made me laugh and reminded me of something that my dog would have done. I LOVE BEAGLES!!!! if i had a house, i would have a 20 of them running around. :D

same here Missvelvetdress, i read that and immediately thought
Lady= Potter= classic beagle behaviour.
To be locked into a bake sale would have been Potter's idea of heaven. Those brown eyes if you were having tea and a biscuit, she always talked you into sharing. I miss her, still. I was thinking of her last night. They are great dogs, she was only a bitsa, but it was the beagle bitsa that made her remarkable. I got her at a garage sale....my best score, my best friend.
anyway more things,

I like to laugh....a lot, perhaps my favourite thing to be doing, perhaps. I certainly love a good laugh.

I was extremely active when my sons were young, involved in all sorts of community management committees and environmental education. I now wish I had done it the other way round, just been a young mother focused on just that and letting others save the world. I should have left it until later. It got a bit much. I regret that and haven't been involved in anything satisfying for a while. C anyou believe, one of the organisations I used to work for, advertised my old position in last Saturday's paper? Timing!!! It's not what I want to do though. It was geriatric care, I think I'd prefer to work with animals now though..
So that's what I'm about now, picking up the thread, trying to find which is the right one.
I still cry too easily...just had a big think about, no daughter for me. I'm too old now. A regret I think i faced and let go today.Good.

I seriously seriously love U2. I was just doing some painting inside the house, some fine cutting in work. I was listening to U2 7 and when Big Girls came on, the brush slipped...wooooooopps.
I seriously love this band.

I care about the right people too..

I have learned a lot in a small space of time...and boy it felt good.THANK YOU :wave:

:hug: Cass...Man I want u for my mummie! :D

HEY SWEETEST-THING!!!!!!! if you check back here, how great to know that ur on the same level with me when it comes to Prints!!!! :hug:

I wanted u to see, a couple of examples of what I really like: (sorry everyone *pushes her bum past* )

(but there are others like cities, I enjoy too)

http://216.40.196.26/page3/bridget/bridget140.jpg

http://216.40.196.26/page3/bridget/bridget78.jpg

http://216.40.196.26/page3/bridget/bridget48.jpg

http://216.40.196.26/page3/bridget/bridget85.jpg

the model of course is Bridget Hall, my fav model is Esther Canadas. I just love b/w prints of models and 90% of time prefer them to be looking away from the camera, in action like the one with horse there........or messing with male models.............it looks more appealing.....I do like some colour.........however.....:D

Just know that theres heaps of diff prints I like but mainly Models and Cities.....pity there aint a findable b/w male model site. :(

:wave:

*sits down*

:)

Last edited:
cass said:
same here Missvelvetdress, i read that and immediately thought
Lady= Potter= classic beagle behaviour.
To be locked into a bake sale would have been Potter's idea of heaven. Those brown eyes if you were having tea and a biscuit, she always talked you into sharing. I miss her, still. I was thinking of her last night. They are great dogs, she was only a bitsa, but it was the beagle bitsa that made her remarkable. I got her at a garage sale....my best score, my best friend.

hahaha...yes, it is classic beagle behavior. my dog, by the way his name was Paco was a very arrogant beagle. my mother always joked around that he was her grandfather reincarnated because her grandfather was an arrogant Spaniard. hahaha. anyway, Paco had a very bad sweet tooth. he would steal cakes, cookies, candy, etc. from the table and take them out to the backyard to enjoy peacefully. I would catch him on top of the table looking for food. I would joke around and say he was table dancing. haha. *yes that is him in my avatar* i miss him. :( i am thinking about adopting a beagle pup now...but it may be too soon. :shrug:
thanks for sharing your story about Potter. :)

Last edited:
maddie and other b&w lovers

A magazine comes out each year in Australia, called "b&w" Have you heard of it? Each year it is quite competitive and an honour to be chosen. They are tasteful nude shots of usually famous people. I have a magazine somewhere from the 2000 Olympics, it has a B& W nude (again tasteful) feature of some of the Australian male athletes. I knew there was a reason I kept it..would you like it? You're most welcome, even at my age I recognise beauty when I see it. They are beautiful.
Ohh maddie love, if I was your mummy you'd have to eat broccoli and put up with the fact that when you go to the pub on Friday night there may be a real risk your dad is in the band and your mum is on the dance floor..shakin' her groove thang. I know my son gets embarrassed...so i just shake it harder. Could you cope?
( hey I have another story for you...stomach bug thread..away I go):wave:
you said B&W:drool:

woops typo? I typed "money" instead of mummy. hmmmmmmmm what does it all mean?:eyebrow: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Ive just remembered something, but it has nothing to do with me

Sting is my best mate's uncle

WOOHOOOOOO

i have one lone freckle on a butt cheek and i dont know how it got there.

> I'm a female recording engineer - I don't hope, I rather WILL record and mix a U2 album. Mark my words.

> I've been a U2 fan for almost 20 years now and have never been able to see my fave band live.

> The very thought of Jim Morrison (or Kilmer as him in the movie) trigger my basic animal instincts :evil:

> I'm a 7 girl: born on 7/7 on the 7th day of the week at a time which adds up to 7, each of my names has 7 letters - naturally I'm ultra7

> I'm a compulsive 70s disco dancer :dance: :dance: :dance: - I love the Bee Gees :laugh:

> I have been regularly visiting Interference for a couple of months now and haven't "met" anyone yet :sad:

ultraviolet7 said:
> I'm a compulsive 70s disco dancer :dance: :dance: :dance: - I love the Bee Gees :laugh:

> I have been regularly visiting Interference for a couple of months now and haven't "met" anyone yet :sad:

Maybe it's your love of Disco music that prevents you from meeting anyone ;) (j/k)

Seriously I know how you feel....I've been here almost a year... and I still haven't found my "niche" yet, but I am content to just wander around and give my opinion and make my comments.
Don't worry...sometimes it just takes a while for people to get to know you.

*adds something*

I run slowly. I mean really really really slowly.

I hate watching scary movies... I'll have nightmares afterwards and I don't like that at all.

I hated math very much, but now when I don't need to study it anymore, I'm starting to miss it... :scream:

Daisy!! Your siggy is very pretty!! I :heart: it very much!!

Last edited:
Oh, and heres five more shorties:

I once got 2 outta 80 in Maths - Maths is the biggest, hugest weakness I have, I just DONT have the head for figures.

I cry at the slightest thing.....even a Disney song with the singer and cartoon playin together on a video....or the likes off pple cryin at ceremonies....Im highly emotional I guess.......

I like to sit away at the back in rooms.....I like to be in a corner....I like to hide away....although Im not as bad now as I used to be, Im sort of hiding now.....:D

I phase through a lot of celebrities........
(sees Interland go :ohmy:..)

I once had a Michael Jackson Mirror in my bedroom, and am not afraid to declare I once was a huge fan of this amazing man.

daisybean said:

Maybe it's your love of Disco music that prevents you from meeting anyone ;) (j/k)

Awww I'd forgotten that Discotheque is a no-no for many here, should have kept my trap shut - tough job :banghead: I'd better not say that I'm a Miaaaami my Mammy lover...

Seriously I know how you feel....I've been here almost a year... and I still haven't found my "niche" yet, but I am content to just wander around and give my opinion and make my comments.
Don't worry...sometimes it just takes a while for people to get to know you.

Phew! I was starting to think that there was something wrong with me! On second thoughts there might... :mac:

ultraviolet7 said:

I have been regularly visiting Interference for a couple of months now and haven't "met" anyone yet :sad:

I don't count? :sad:

I'll just go to my room now. :sad:

And pout. :sad:

ouizy said:

I went to high school with Tara Reid.

LMAO ouizy I think we grew up in the same town, or very close to each other, because i know she is from the same town as me. I went to private school though, not public.

another random fact about me:
i am afraid of down escalators. i have to watch it for a minute to get the rythym right before i can step on. people look at me funny :der:

ultraviolet7 said:

Phew! I was starting to think that there was something wrong with me! On second thoughts there might... :mac:

I've been here almost a year and no one knows I exist :scream:

:grumpy: :scream: :(

blah

daisybean said:

everyone knows who you are at least :slant:

joyfulgirl said:

I don't count? :sad:

I'll just go to my room now. :sad:

And pout. :sad:

Set the bait and she fell for it hook, line and sinker :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah joyfulgirl is my first Interference mate all right :)

(don't be a dog, you desert gal, and answer when you're PMed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Back
Top Bottom