3 things we dont know about you, Interlander

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
careful Sicy...that is very habit forming.

You know everything about me already

except.....

nah, can't think of anything.

oh ,I gave a lady goosebumps yesterday when I told her about U2.(that's 1.) I wish that didn't happen all the time.( the goosebumps I mean) She said she didn't care what her daughter was called, she had thought of the name Grace..... and I told her about it being a name for a girl.
And then she asked would I do her a favour.

2.I get concerned about the wrong people too often.
She asked if I would take her daughter...anywhere, just away, cause she'd had enough.

3.I cry too easily.

the eye shake thing is cool. I know know 3 people who can do that! These 2 guys at my school can too.

I do wierd things with my toung. I can:
roll it
touch my nose
flip it upside down
make a 2 leaf clover thingy
make a 3 leaf clover thingy
roll it upside down

I feel special

other than that I'm pretty normal. Atleast I think I am. If oyu asked my friends they could probably name a bunch of wierd things about me. Oh yeah, my pinky fingers dont strainghten out. They are crooked in a way. Im a freak. I love it!

PS: I do the pillow thing too sometimes.

1. I reply to every thread started by Cowgirl/Zooropamanda outside of DOL
2. one day I will visit Australia and go to see a cricket game
3. I think I will never die

i make my own clothes

when i was in high school i used to do some acting and directing:
i won 3rd place acting in a drama competition for a short 2 person serious against 90 high schools.

i just started to write poetry

- I'm immune to brain freeze. I once tried chugging a slurpee to induce brain freeze, but it had no effect.

- I'm addicted to lip balm (yay for Bath and Body Works cherry vanilla!).

- I have a really big nail polish collection- over 130 bottles.

I'm boring, I know. :sigh: :der:

I am an open book, but let me try.....

1) I like broadway shows :eyebrow:

2) I spent a good chunck of the fourth year of my life near-death in hospitals. It left a scare. :ohmy:

3) I currently live without health insurance. :(

4) I do not have a working computer or Internet access :sad:

the very private side of kobe you never thought you'd see

1. 1. i was once a top ranked provincial junior golfer
  2. 2. i have lost copious amounts of weight since june, from about 230 to 190. im pretty pleased
  3. 3. i have a monitor that drops in and out of regular view and guacamoleview
    [/list=1]

* I love photography
* I love to go sailing
* Im trying to start a band bc I sing and write my songs
* I love webdesign and im currently taking a course at my college to teach me how to be a better webmaster!

:wink:

*i titled this thread '3 things' and i posted about 5. my family names arent the only thing that gives my irishness away.

-I love Egypt and my dream job is to be an Egyptologist :heart:
-I like cutting out wrapping paper and hanging it on the wall. Currently I have "U2" cut out in big shiny leopard print letters :coocoo: :yes:
-Like others before me in this thread, I can put my legs behind my head and am immune to brain freezes :ohmy:
-I'm obsessed with the Zelda video game series. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oops, that's 4.. or 5? :huh:

Last edited:
- I can raise one eyebrow at a time
- I failed my road test 5 times
- I've never seen R&H, Zoo TV, or Popmart :reject: *runs out of forum*
- I was left-handed until the 2nd grade. Now I am totally right-handed.

-i pick my nose on occassions when no-one is looking:up:
-i dont sleep w that many differnt gals:)
-i snitch free bulk candy pieces in the supermarket while grocery shopping:ohmy::up:

Db9
:dance:

--i have a third nipple (no for real) (it's quite small) (it never developed) (it's relatively common) (my mom used to tell me it was a mark left from an angel's kiss when i was born and that i was special)(angels have funny shaped lips and why would they kiss me there of all places and i find it amusing that they leave hickeys??)(one of my best friends growing up had it too...:hmm: angels are pretty promiscuous)

--my parents were told i was "borderline genius" in the fourth grade by school administrators (my brain has since atrophied...see IO thread for further details)

--i was far more athletic and skilled in sports than any male peer growing up (i suppose i grew up in a sissytown) (i thus overcompensated for what i felt was my lack of femininity by the time i reached high school--although i was never a "tomboy" to begin with)

I am an only child- no brothers or sisters for me

I am 25 and have absolutely no desire to ever have children- my maternal bone is the tiny little bone at the end of my pinkie finger, instead I would rather have a troop of cute yellow labradors

my tongue puts Gene Simmon's from Kiss' to shame- I have one seriously long tongue, to touch my nose with my it is like a walk in the park- so easy to do, believe me when I am drunk enough and actually show someone how long it is it is almost embarassing even though I am drunk:)

* I am a MAJOR archaeology and cultural anthroplogy dork, and do as much as I can to participate in excavations, surveys, etc.

* I am studying abroad in Roma, Italia right now having a grand old time, minus the interaction I have with nasty Italian boys. Next semester I will be in heaven studying in Limerick, Ireland. AHHH.... Irish boys.

* I am a Jedi PIMP!! and have been pimping on the good side of the force for quite some time now. Me and notiti keep it krunk on a regular basis so you don't have to.

YE-YEA!!

1) I'm a tool (But I'm sure most of you already knew that)
:sexywink:

2) I have a special place in my heart for the duo, Hall and Oates.

3) I was almost cast in an HBO Original movie to play an extra and serve as a body double for the lead actor. Since I was only 16 they thought it would be too much trouble to have my parents supervise and I was turned down at the last minute. I guess they wanted someone a little older. :scream:

4) At one point in my life I had 2 dogs, 3 hamsters, 2 rabbits, 2 ducks, a coup full of pigeons, a chicken, a goldfish, and a family of lovebirds. It's been about 10 years since that time and the only remaining pets are the two dogs and one lovebird. :|

5) My favorite drink at a bar.... bourbon and coke.

6) I've never down ecstasy.

Every morning on my way to school I drive to Tim Hortons and buy a medium coffee, milk, two sugars.

I should have been an English major: my english marks in high school were about 10-20% higher than my science marks, yet I decided to take science in university instead. I think I enjoy the punishment.

I have a pretty short temper span.

I do the pillow thing too...

I can do the splits (though not the centre ones b/c a few years ago I injured my hip in dance, and despite two years of physio, it's never fully regained it's mobility)

I have an insane amount of beauty marks. Over 56 on one arm (I counted cause I was bored) and everwhere esle on my body. Name the place, it's there. My legs, my back,. my chest. There's even one on my butt!

Yup, that's more than three. I talk a lot. That's another confession.
I th

Only three???

1. I spent a lovely evening at the ballet with The Sweetest Thing, but I didn't notice any birthmarks...

2. My own personal Bono woke me up at 2 am last night for some fun lovin' and then I went to sleep and dreamt about Bono and the Edge the rest of the night...

3. I've realized I'm in total denial of evil in the world (God created us all in His own image, right??) despite all the terrible things that people do to each other and themselves. **I know I'm wrong!**

Oh and I too can lift my legs over my head, just like Sicy!!:wink:

- I'm a very shy and nervous person
- I have a birth mark on my upper right thigh
- I have a green belt in Karate (not that advanced but practiced it for 3 years)
- I sleep with a multitude of stuffed toys. I have one in particular, a cat toy, that I absolutely have to have in my bed or else I won't be able to sleep. :eek:

Re: University of Texas...........

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

I'm a LONGHORN.
:evil: :wave:

<-----Sooner born and Sooner bred

Don't worry. As long as OU keeps beating Texas, everything will be alright. ;)

Actually, at the Elevation show in Dallas, I stood next to a UT student, so we ragged on each other before the show, but by the end of the show, we were like brother and sister, hugging and singing and loving the show. :hug: to all my Texas U2 brethren.

Back
Top Bottom