3 - 0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fantastic!!!!! first half brilliant, second half boring but we done the job

GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and rafs, u think england are boring, did u see the germany game earlier???!! LMAO ;)

Last edited:
Bravo England!!! Nice game, love you guys. :D

Yeah the Germany game wasn't quite what I thought it'd be. Oh well. It's all about tonight... C'MON IRELAND!!!

mocool12 said:
Bravo England!!! Nice game, love you guys. :D

Yeah the Germany game wasn't quite what I thought it'd be. Oh well. It's all about tonight... C'MON IRELAND!!!

Damn time zones.

I watched Germany Paraguay game starting at 1:30 am...booooooring, but good result, and for some reason I could not get sleep, so I watched some more tv, did some phone calls, and waited for England Denmark game at 6:30 am. Nice start, but then booooooring again, I have to say that after Owen goal, I was lulled to the best sleep I has had this world cup :D

AcrobatMan said:
great!!!..next brasil.. where is brasil :)

Right here Acrobat Man, from England...and Mars :D

Brasil and England might get their fight...but we here must beat Belgium first...waiting unpatiently for next Monday morning... ;)

Oh and congrats on your results today. :)

JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY. JOY.

_38077539_owengoal_afp_300.jpg

Oh, and JOY.

This is a very, very bad day - to make things worse, the rain poured down not only in Japan but in Denmark :( But sure, the Brits were a lot better than we were - so...congrats....

Woohoo England!!!!!!!

I don't know about the rest of you but I've been sleeping, breathing and living the World Cup....

It's absolutely unbelievable...My beloved team, England, are doing well, woohoo!!!!!!!

Go Ireland and Mexico, too!!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom