25 Things That You Might Not Know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
One of the stormtroopers hits his head on the ceiling in.. uhm Empire Strikes Back I think. One of the good Star Wars movies ;)

It was in Episode 4 - A New Hope

The stormtroopers break into the command center where C3PO and R2-D2 are hiding.

Re: Re: 25 Things That You Might Not Know

~BrightestStar~ said:

:uhoh:

Does this mean my 16 year old dog is actually a ghost?

:lol:

Yeah, I don't know how accurate some of those facts are!

DeadMansParty said:
no its true, I have a book of film flubs, its called " roman soldiers dont wear watches". Its got a bunch, another one that passed by the editing room is in the movie Goonies, sean astin called " bran" by his real name, Josh.

there's a scene in days of thunder where someone says "hi tom" to tom cruise.

Zootlesque said:
5. A duck's quack doesn't echo, no one knows why. Is that why the ending to Pink Floyd's song, Bike features an echoing duck? :ohmy:

actually thats not true... its an urban legend.
i watched a tv show where someone tested it once - they put a duck in a whole bunch of passages and large rooms and stuff and he ducks quack echoed every time!

very cool list though, theres some odd stuff on it!

there's nothing that rhymes with month, the list of words with no rhymes that usually finds its way onto these things is purple, orange, month. not silver.

Re: Re: 25 Things That You Might Not Know

digsy said:

actually thats not true... its an urban legend.
i watched a tv show where someone tested it once - they put a duck in a whole bunch of passages and large rooms and stuff and he ducks quack echoed every time!

very cool list though, theres some odd stuff on it!

I know for a fact that ducks quack echos!! I live next to a small with all sorts of ducks and one night last spring there was one duck quacking it's little head off (And I mean loud 'Quack, quack. quack!!) and the quacking echoed from one end of the lake and back!!:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom