24 the Movie Information!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23228
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4975762.stm

Kiefer Sutherland has apparently revealed some clues as to how Fox’s “24” movie will differ from Fox’s “24” TV show.
According to the BBC’s website, Sutherland told London chat show host Jonathan Ross that the “24” movie he hopes to shoot next year will be set “here.” Which I guess could mean London or the United Kingdom or Europe or the Eastern Hemisphere.
The Brit newspaper The Sun, meanwhile, says the “24” movie will be shot in London, Prague and Moracco, suggesting that the movie will drop the TV show’s distinctive “real time” format. Which I guess is how a two-hour movie can get away with calling itself “24”!
For the record, the movie will NOT mark the first time Jack Bauer has been depicted operating outside Los Angeles. A short on the season-four DVD set dealt with a long-haired Jack Bauer escaping assassins in Chicago.

Can't wait to see it. Jack goes International!!

Excellent! I read that the first hour will be more of a general plot-establishing thing, and the 2nd hour would be real-time..

Also, the AICN article states that he is rumoured to have signed for three more 24 seasons, which is great if they can maintain the quality, and surprising to me since I'd heard they'd finish with series 6.

Last edited:
Sleep Over Jack said:
Excellent! I read that the first hour will be more of a general plot-establishing thing, and the 2nd hour would be real-time..

Also, the AICN article states that he is rumoured to have signed for three more 24 seasons, which is great if they can maintain the quality, and surprising to me since I'd heard they'd finish with series 6.

Awesome. I'm really looking forward to this movie :drool:

I think I read somewhere that Sutherland's contract expansion has him signed on as producer, not lead actor. I can't remember if it was a legit source or a rumored story.

Back
Top Bottom