24: Day 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the first thread a month ago...
chizip said:
This last episode was superb. Still some silly stuff, like why the hell did the terrorists have to drag Milo out from behind the dumpster and stand him up to shoot him, just shoot him when he's laying behind the dumpster!!

Coupled with Milo signing Nadia in under his account...methinks Milo could be the mole and setting Nadia up. They target her cause she's middle eastern, but in actuality the mole would be connected to the Russians.

Is Audrey's death even going to be relevant to the plot or is it the writers trying to get another "oh my gosh" moment from the audience. Same goes for Logan's stabbing. How is it related to the plot or are we just getting cheap filler this season? I keep waiting for things to pick up, but they don't. It also seems like we get less and less of Jack every week. Not good. Not good at all.

I was thinking the Audrey thing was a set up for season 7, Jack goes to China as a rogue agent bent on revenge, eating Chicken Chow Mein and Cream of Sum Yung Gi while wreaking havoc on Chinese militants.

europop2005 said:
does CTU even BOTHER screening their agents anymore?

After all the shit that's happened to CTU, I'm surprised people even apply to work there.

Dwight Schrute said:
Is Audrey's death even going to be relevant to the plot or is it the writers trying to get another "oh my gosh" moment from the audience. Same goes for Logan's stabbing. How is it related to the plot or are we just getting cheap filler this season? I keep waiting for things to pick up, but they don't. It also seems like we get less and less of Jack every week. Not good. Not good at all.

you are exactly right. I can't get excited about this season - I almost forgot it was even on last night...brutal.

I'm thinking maybe the US gave up Audrey to China in order to get Jack back and then made it look like she died. And this will set up next season for Jack to go rescue her.

That, or the Chinese kidnapped Audrey in order to use her against Jack to give up info.

She's definitely not dead though.

Last edited:
BTW I don't get the point of waking up President Palmer for a few minutes, he still won't have the capacity to take over as president, and he'll be dead soon after that anyway, the VP will still be able to do what he wants.

Also, I told you the drones were a bad idea, if you just had a guy anonymously drive the suitcase nuke up to San Fran and detonate it himself, they wouldn't have been able to stop it at all. And who was the genius that decided to have their base to control the drones 2 freaking blocks away from CTU? I mean you can control these things from anywhere in the world, and you pick 2 blocks away from CTU? Brilliant!!

Last edited:
Chizip said:
I'm thinking maybe the US gave up Audrey to China in order to get Jack back and then made it look like she died. And this will set up next season for Jack to go rescue her.

That, or the Chinese kidnapped Audrey in order to use her against Jack to give up info.

She's definitely not dead though.

I'm hoping it's a Jack-in-China situation, that would be great.

And this season is severely lacking in Badass Bauer moments. It's basically been the vampire bite and torturing of his douchebag brother.

"im gonna finish this, and when i do, im gonna track down the people who were responsible for her murder, and im gonna take care of them too"

that's the jack we all know and love

The drone added some excitement to the storyline - how cool was that takeoff and tracking of it. The Russian dude also mentioned detonation at 500 ft. to maximize damage. But yeah 3 blocks from CTU :der:

yeah and how much damage did it end up doing? nothing, because the drones were a dumb idea. they ruined their whole plan because they wanted a little more damage, when in the long run, the extra damage really would have meant nothing.

sure it may have added drama for the show, but the terrorists were idiots for trying that. when planning these plots they need to enforce the KISS principle - Keep It Simple Stupid

Re: Re: 24: Day 6 - Part 2

Hewson said:
From the first thread a month ago...

Coupled with Milo signing Nadia in under his account...methinks Milo could be the mole and setting Nadia up. They target her cause she's middle eastern, but in actuality the mole would be connected to the Russians.

Morris is the mole...and why aren't the Middle Easterners not speaking Arabic and the Russians not speaking Russian?

And PS...I saw BAW in my briefcase the other day...after Sayad got his ass blown away in the White House, I've been checking my own tape recorder leaking substances! :yikes:

And PPS...we left New York last night on Jet Blue; thankfully, they have real time TV and I did not miss 24..

575 MPH at 37,000 feet with a Bose headset...! Awesome.

Last edited:
2 nukes left - they probably gave up on the drones.
Wonder what the next delivery vehicles/methods will be :hyper: .

ntalwar said:
2 nukes left - they probably gave up on the drones.
Wonder what the next delivery vehicles/methods will be :hyper: .

total_recall_12.jpg

Get your ass to Mars.

Chizip said:
yeah and how much damage did it end up doing? nothing, because the drones were a dumb idea. they ruined their whole plan because they wanted a little more damage, when in the long run, the extra damage really would have meant nothing.

sure it may have added drama for the show, but the terrorists were idiots for trying that. when planning these plots they need to enforce the KISS principle - Keep It Simple Stupid

I never said it was a particularly bright idea, I just said that it could be one of the reasons why.

I really wish they would let another one of these nukes go off. :mad:

And isn't there some sort of process to launch a nuclear strike? Doesn't the Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have to approve too? I din't think the Pres (especially an Acting President) could unilaterally order a nuclear strike. :shrug:

DaveC said:

I really wish they would let another one of these nukes go off. :mad:

And isn't there some sort of process to launch a nuclear strike? Doesn't the Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have to approve too? I din't think the Pres (especially an Acting President) could unilaterally order a nuclear strike. :shrug:

Me too. If I were a writer, 5 would have gone off by now to avoid the :yawn: of the last several episodes. The President's the Commander in Chief.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Get your ass to Mars.

wtf?? :huh:

Is it me? I used to love 24 but I now it is starting to look that they are running out of plot twists... I mean, anything happening now has happened before in another season... It might be time to call it quits after this season as the writers seem to be having a very tough time around the real time limitation...

They desperately need a new setting/city and a whack of new characters...I was hoping this season would be in China. The best part of last season was the very last scene when Jack is kidnapped and put on the boat to China...how could they not make something cool up around that???

The CTU crap was old last year and this year it is unbearable...so predictable...

Anyone know what the ratings are this year compared to past years? I hope they are alot lower so the producers get the message.

Cheers,
Brady

Taken from Kim Raver(Audry)'s IMDB page:

Day 6: 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (9 April 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 11:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m. (16 April 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 12:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m. (23 April 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 1:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m. (30 April 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 2:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m. (7 May 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 3:00 a.m.-4:00 a.m. (14 May 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 4:00 a.m.-5:00 a.m. (21 May 2007) - Audrey Raines
Day 6: 5:00 a.m.-6:00 a.m. (21 May 2007) - Audrey Raines

She's not dead.