24: Day 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fah, try this

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/1

I missed this episode on monday because of finals but I swear...watching it online now, I would've been better off just missing it...that was terrible. And thanks to the "Previously on 24" opening, there was no shock that somehow, Josh was involved in everything

man after what happened at the end of season 5 you'd think Jack wouldn't fall for the old "phone call for you" trick again. i think thats the only way to defeat him.

so much of this season doesn't even make sense anymore, thankfully only one week to go

and there better be something more to this whole Josh thing then grandpa's legacy

I like how 10 freaking minutes after CTU got attacked there were already guys in suits from division arriving to take over. At 3:30 in the morning. How the hell did they get there so fast?

Chizip said:
I like how 10 freaking minutes after CTU got attacked there were already guys in suits from division arriving to take over. At 3:30 in the morning. How the hell did they get there so fast?
I fully expected them to be another terrorist plot posing as divison suits...cause like you said, it was 3:30 AM, division would have waited until after the donut shop opened in the morning.

Well in the previous episode Nadia told Doyle(I think) that division was sending someone over. So that means they were already on their way.

Why wouldn't they come at 3:30 am anyway? You're in the middle of an international incident and you have an inexperienced director(Nadia) at CTU running things. I see it as merely coincidental that they arrived shortly after CTU was "liberated".

And is there really one hour to go? Didn't the day start at 6 am? Don't they usually have a two hour season finale?:scratch:

But the people from division were there to investigate the security breach at CTU, this wasn't the new acting director.

What i also find funny is that when Cheng ran off the other side of the bridge, he was able to easily get away. But when Josh ran off the other side of the bridge he somehow ended up hanging in peril on a pipe directly below them.

"Josh is my legacy"

You don't think 'ol Phil did it with Marilyn do you ? I don't see "shut up pig" as the best come-on line

Worst. season. ever.

Ok, that episode wasn't THAT bad...some of it was awful...but there was a lot of Jack, and it was slightly more interesting than anything else that's happened.

Yeah, I enjoyed last night's episode. Sure there were some real head scratching moments (Phil Bauer's new found love for the China as the land of opportunity) and the high comedy of the Russian President throwing shit right back in Daniels' face, but it was better than previous episodes. If they can go out on a good note, I'll probably remember that more than the other 18 or so episodes of crap. Start strong. End strong.

i did not truly feel the show was crap til "mid-day" they changed directions with the plot! it seemed as though they quickly ended the nuke plot and jumped to the China plot...and the lame-ass Vice President affair plot...then tried to tie them all together somehow.....that is my complaint with this season....I know I will continue to watch, and I will be there again watching next season too.....but I can honestly say, this season has not been the greatest:|

bono_212 said:
Ok, that episode wasn't THAT bad...some of it was awful...but there was a lot of Jack, and it was slightly more interesting than anything else that's happened.
The first seven minutes were very good. After that...meh.

My biggest pet peeve of this season was how underused Chloe has been.

She had her breakout year last year (tazering a guy twice, helping Jack about 75 times, watching Edgar die) and now what part does she have? Morris's foil character?

Come on 24 writers, give us some more Chloe.

I do like Ricky Schroeder's character and most of the Bauer family plot which unraveled completely after Papa Bauer killed the One-Armed ER Docter Bauer.

This is the worst season ever, and it started out so well, too.

might wanna edit out the preview part. some people here intentionally avoid the previews so they can be fully surprised.

LemonMacPhisto said:
My biggest pet peeve of this season was how underused Chloe has been.

She had her breakout year last year (tazering a guy twice, helping Jack about 75 times, watching Edgar die) and now what part does she have? Morris's foil character?

Come on 24 writers, give us some more Chloe.

I do like Ricky Schroeder's character and most of the Bauer family plot which unraveled completely after Papa Bauer killed the One-Armed ER Docter Bauer.

This is the worst season ever, and it started out so well, too.

Yeah, more Chloe! :grumpy:

Definitely agreed about Chloe. She played a major role last year and was really limited this season. Good point.

I've also grown to like Ricky Shroeder's character, Doyle. I'd like to see him and Jack do some bad-ass things together next year.

I did not, however, like any part of the Bauer family plot. That didn't work at all.

I also hate how they pretty much threw away Chad Lowe's character and completely ignored someone ordered him to frame Assad for Palmer's murder.

Unless that same group is behind the whole Russian chip debacle. I don't care anymore.

There are so many "what the hell happened to..." moments this season...such as

What the hell happened to ex-President Logan and Aaron and Martha?

What the hell happened to Palmer's sister's boyfriend? What was the deal with him

What the hell happened to all the detainees? Did they let them go?

I could go on...

And on another note
Where the hell was Cheng Hiding that car that he was able to just walk over to it and drive off with his little chauffeur buddy?

Back
Top Bottom