24: Day 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's an exception to ever rule of course LMP so you get your third Star Trek movie and Second season of 24

"I'd like to see a huge departure [next season]," Kiefer says in the new, finale-themed issue of TV Guide. "We go back and forth from the White House and CTU to the field, but I'd like to see that change up. I'd like to see Jack work in the outside world."

:drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Phanan's right about the even-numbered seasons, but 2 is still pretty badass. George Mason flying the plane with the nuke on it? Come on, that's amazing.

George appearing out of nowhere in that tiny plane made it even better.

I'd like to see a huge departure [next season]," Kiefer says in the new, finale-themed issue of TV Guide. "We go back and forth from the White House and CTU to the field, but I'd like to see that change up. I'd like to see Jack work in the outside world."

This is Jack Bauer, do you want fries with that?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Can you imagine his reaction the first time the fryer goes on the fritz? :uhoh:

Can you imagine him working at a fast food place during the rush period?

"Damnit people!! Move it! We got no time! Damnit!"

or

*A couple is at his cash and can't seem to decide what to order*

[Jack takes gun out of holster and points it to the man]

"Make up your mind damnit! Tell me what I need to know or I will shoot her...."

*long pause and then he shoots man's wife*

"I shot her above the knee! She can still walk! Now tell me—do you want to supersize or not?"

BonoManiac said:

Can you imagine him working at a fast food place during the rush period?

"Damnit people!! Move it! We got no time! Damnit!"

or

*A couple is at his cash and can't seem to decide what to order*

[Jack takes gun out of holster and points it to the man]

"Make up your mind damnit! Tell me what I need to know or I will shoot her...."

*long pause and then he shoots man's wife*

"I shot her above the knee! She can still walk! Now tell me—do you want to supersize or not?"

DROP THE CHANGE! DROP IT!!!!!

Seeing Jack work in the outside world ... :hmm:

Imagines Jack Bauer as an adminstrative assistant:

*answers telephone calls*
"HE'S NOT IN! DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE!?!"

*uses computer to prepare a presentation*
"Chloe, this is Jack. I need you to download the Excel help manual for me ..."

*makes copies*"Dammit, the copier's jammed!" *shoots copier*

That was actually a pretty decent episode.

Didn't expect Milo to get shot like that.

I really liked it when Cheng and his men were ACTUALLY talking in their mother tongue. Subtitles! Who would have imagined?

Season 7

5-8 years in the future with Josh Bauer CTU agent in training with Jack Bauer

Of course, Josh will die or be estranged from Jack. No one has a relationship with Jack Bauer and walks away unscathed.

there was more action but the episode still kinda sucked.

all the relationship shit needs to stop. the marilyn jack scene at the beginning was terrible, the chloe morris stuff is terrible, the milo nadia stuff was terrible. he was really jealous over a guy nadia has only known for a few hours? one of which doyle accused her of being a traitor and tried torturing her? at least milo is dead now.

and the slutty presidents aide plot has already been done before, can't we think of some new ideas please?

also i thought they earlier sent marilyn and josh home, i guess i was mistaken. but why oh why would papa bauer need to have josh right away, why couldnt he have just waited a little longer and picked him up when they were on the way home? wouldnt that be a bit easier then planning an attack on a secure governement building?

but this is ctu, i guess its not so secure. all you need to do is blow up a grate, push a staples easy button and then have control over all of the systems of a governement agency. riiiiiiiiiiight.

blah 2 episodes left, please let season 7 be better.

The finale better kick ass because this season blows compared to 1, 2, and 5. They re-use so many plots. The mole making love to the girl close to the president was done in season 1.

and this whole Russians being pissed off at us plot is pissing me off. ok maybe we let the chip get into chinese hands, but it was a russian guy who aided the nukes being brought over and making them vulnerable in the first place! it was a russian guy who helped detonate a nuclear bomb on US soil! the russians should be thanking their stars that the US hasn't already retaliated with their own nuclear strike.

you're telling me if a nuclear bomb goes off in the US there's not going to be any retaliation? the American people would demand it, i mean look at 9/11. we should be dropping nukes on the Russians, on Fayed's country, and on China for good measure. last year the chinese were pissed off about 1 consulate getting shot by friendly fire, and we were worried about how that could start a war. well look at how much shit the chinese have done today! much worse than anything we did to them, if their actions dont constitute an act of war i dont know what does.

so we're gonna let freaking russia bully us around when we should be giving them a smack down? please.

i thought the VP was supposed to have some balls, if he did he'd nuke Russia, "Fayed's country," and China and be done with it.

Last edited:
Chizip said:
the milo nadia stuff was terrible. he was really jealous over a guy nadia has only known for a few hours? one of which doyle accused her of being a traitor and tried torturing her?.
Sounds like Nadia has some form of battered woman syndrome, she fell in love with Silver Spoon while he smacked her around.

Not a terrible episode last night, but yeah, they could have laid off of the relationship crap. Especially the Nadia and Milo thing, but at least that's over now! ;)

I really cannot stand Marilyn, either. Her bug eyes and "I'll always be there for you, Jack" are like fingernails on a chalkboard. With the way Jack reacted, he feels the same way. :wink:

Two episodes left, hallelujah!

How is it that in the course of less than a hour when Cheng found out the circuit board was damaged he was able to seek out Philip Bauer, strike a deal with him to fix the board in exchange for Josh, and launch an offensive on CTU to retrieve Josh. (All the while Philip has the board almost repaired)

Now they made it seem like they were on standby to assault CTU, but how far in advance did they know that they were gonna need to extract Bauer's grandson from CTU to get the board repaired?
They must have a great crystal ball.

This episode was a jumbled mess.....it explored about 5 plots...jumped from one thing to the next, trying to wrap up loose ends...... and why the hell are Marilyn and her son still hanging around CTU anyway???....and that President skank story line is super annoying to me.....

I want more Jack!!!!!!! JACK JACK JACK!!!! less stupid love story crap!!!

Hewson said:
How is it that in the course of less than a hour when Cheng found out the circuit board was damaged he was able to seek out Philip Bauer, strike a deal with him to fix the board in exchange for Josh, and launch an offensive on CTU to retrieve Josh. (All the while Philip has the board almost repaired)

Now they made it seem like they were on standby to assault CTU, but how far in advance did they know that they were gonna need to extract Bauer's grandson from CTU to get the board repaired?

Don't they always? :wink:

Hewson said:

and still, why on earth do you need to raid CTU to get Josh? why not just wait until he leaves?

Chizip said:

and still, why on earth do you need to raid CTU to get Josh? why not just wait until he leaves?

They needed a way to get rid of Milo.

He was absolutely obnoxious and his Tony/Michelle-super lite relationship with Nadia made me want to vomit.

Marilyn sucks, but she's 10000x better than Audrey's skinny ass.

Back
Top Bottom