24: Day 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder where Gredenko and Mr. Bauer are? They will probably rear their ugly heads again or maybe next season:hmm:

I still find it funny how tiny and unpopulated the L.A of 24 is, it must be the size of Central Park.:wink:

Gredenko is dead, collapsed under the pier. Usually you don't get too far when you cut off your arm and don't have immediate medical attention.

Mr Bauer is a good question.

It still bugs me that Wayne apparently accepts that it was Assad who tried to kill him.

Chizip said:

It still bugs me that Wayne apparently accepts that it was Assad who tried to kill him.
I'm guessing that Tom Lennox may come clean about Assad, Reed and the Veep by season's end.
They've been turning him from bad guy to good guy progressively as the day wears on.

Chizip said:
you know Jack stole the whole fake rescue operation routine from the Chinese in the prequel to season 6

I was just saying the same thing

BonoManiac said:
I liked the fact that they finally, at last, acknowledged Curtis.

:yes: It was kinda sad :(

brutal episode tonight

the whole episode was just waaaaaaaaaaiting for Jack to confront Cheng but you knew the whole time CTU was just gonna mess it up.

and Nadia goes from having tighter restrictions, to suspected terrorist, to head of CTU? gimme a break.

This show is getting ridiculous. How many times has Jack been arrested so far?

And why couldn't he have told CTU of his plan to blow himself up before the component was handed over to the Chinese?

Another CTU director being ousted and a new one is being sent over from division. Yawn.

Also, I vomited a little in the back of my mouth when I saw the VP and his chief of staff kissing. Who'd want to kiss him—and I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible. :wink: I guess power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

I'm able to suspend belief to enjoy this show—but to a point. I'm curious to see what the last five hours will entail. Let's hope there's some good surprises in store for us.

this season has indeed switched directions the entire way...it is as if they are making it up as they go along :huh:

and ditto about the VP kissing part:sick: :yuck:

It was horrible...I just sat there the entire episode talking to my friend, and she goes, "Aren't you going to miss something important?" And I said back, "What you didn't hear? 24's only actually five minutes long now, the first 55 minutes are extended commercials for the West Wing redux." Obviously I'm not as clever as I can be when I'm bored out of my mind by 55 minutes of crap-tastic 24.

The end was good though :wink:

i actually dozed off for about 5 minutes during the 1st part of the show....dozed off!!!!!!!!! never I have dozed off!!

and yes the end was good....

I thought the part when Jack was all touchy with Audrey's face was stupid. I mean you're in the middle of a big hostage/info exchange Jack! When the Chinese guy said something about saving it for later I was like yeah no DUH.

bonocomet said:
I thought the part when Jack was all touchy with Audrey's face was stupid. I mean you're in the middle of a big hostage/info exchange Jack!

Well, he was going to kill himself in the explosion along with Chang to save the chip so that was the only time he had with Audrey. Of course, WE know he was going to survive.

Yup, that scene with the VP and his assistant was really creepy and bizarre. Usually one can accept any romance but ugghhh!

trevster2k said:

Well, he was going to kill himself in the explosion along with Chang to save the chip so that was the only time he had with Audrey. Of course, WE know he was going to survive.

I know... but still. :wink:

trevster2k said:

Yup, that scene with the VP and his assistant was really creepy and bizarre. Usually one can accept any romance but ugghhh!

My husband points out every time the VP comes on that the actor is the same guy who was the
Rev. Jim Jones....in the Jonestown movie.....so he is even creepier to me :huh:

Pretty bad episode indeed. I didn't even like the ending. I guess the writers need a break (or, better still, the show needs new writers).

Even Jack's character has become dull!

Daddysgonnapay said:
this season has indeed switched directions the entire way...it is as if they are making it up as they go along :huh:

40-some minutes of :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

then we get four or five minutes of shooting at the end,

throw in some Chloe if we're lucky,

and -- because it's still 24 -- a scene or two of Jack Bauer.

That's been the last few episodes of Season Six for you. :yawn:

keifer_sutherland.jpg

I found this

I wonder if they are out takes?

Back
Top Bottom