24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it turns out to be true, then I give the writers a lot of credit for reaching back like that and tying things in years later. Maybe they'll find a way to resurrect Sherry Palmer. :drool: :wink:

randhail said:

I think I remember that too, but it's been awhile since I've seen Day 1. Perhaps I should dust off the dvds.

I just saw the day 1 and as I remembered it was Nina who he was seeing while he was separated from Teri....but then why was he separated? Maybe another affair or just the job.:shrug:

Does anyone think that Jack's Dad could be getting set up here? We all know how dirty Graham really is, so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that he's going to screw his entire family over.

Hahahaha. That was reeeeeally weak. The show isn't supposed to be this dull until at least hour 10 :wink:

I laughed at the reveal about Graham being Jack's brother. Pleeeeease.

BonoManiac said:
Now, who thinks that Graham's son is actually Jack's son? The look on Jack's face when he saw him was telling. That and Graham's conversation with his wife after Jack called him. Something doesn't add up.

I came here to post that :grumpy:. It's painfully obvious it'll be revealed later.

Who else wanted Donald Sutherland as Jack's papa?

Come on, you know you did.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Who else wanted Donald Sutherland as Jack's papa?

Come on, you know you did.

There had been rumours of that last year.

Ok, was Graham on last season? I really need to get my ass caught up if this is the case, because I don't recall seeing him in seasons 1-4. This will be the last time I mention that, promise. :wink:

I completely expect Graham's son to be Jack's, that's so obvious he's going to be.

Graham was one of the Bluerooth Gang, a group of guys who was ordering around President PussyLogan and presumably gave up Jack to the Chinese.

If you need anymore clarification on last season, wikipedia has a really good summary of everything.

youre telling me CTU has all kinds of info on pretty much every terrorist, but they dont know Jacks brother is in on all this shit?

Queen Bee said:
Is Aaron everrrr going to show up this season :sad:

Well, cell phone batteries don't die in the future :wink:

Oh that's right I forgot it's 2011 :wink:

Aaron ~ I'm drawing a blank :shrug:

I wouldn't mind seeing a certain coffee cup on someone's desk to brighten my day :D

Nevermind, as soon as I typed the above it came to me...

I think he will show up as the new husband of Martha :heart:

Last edited:
i just watched the last few eps of season 5 to check out Graham again

man that season was so badass

Queen Bee said:
Is Aaron everrrr going to show up this season :sad:

We're only in the fifth hour, and you know that if there is a character that still hasn't been killed off, they'll reappear one way or another at some point.

Of course, that means Kim and Audrey as well... :wink:

The worst part is you just know Walid is gonna get killed at some point, and then Sandra is going to go into extra extra super bitchy mode. I just hope she kills herself before that happens.

Aaron will show up whenever Martha and PussyLogan make their appearances.

If they can write in the lame Buchanan/Hayes love connection, I'm sure Aaron/Martha should be kickin' in '11.

I'd rather see Sandra in Miss Congeniality 3. :barf:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Aaron will show up whenever Martha and PussyLogan make their appearances.

Speaking of which, please tell me Martha served President Logan :barf: with divorce papers and then happily ran off into the sunset with Aaron. Please, please, please.

No, wait. This is 24. No one gets a happy ending on 24. Damn. :grumpy:

fah said:
And wow...Jack's cell phone is still working :|

I just hope that while he is at his brother's house he uses the bathroom and gets something to eat :up:

And where did he get his cell phone or a cell phone? He was chained to a grate and then beaten...in his pocket all this time? :eyebrow:

I really, really, liked Aaron. :(

I like how people are looking for realism with this show.

Let's see, Bauer has shot at least 6 different coworkers over the years....I hate some of my coworkers but have not even shot one of them yet.....he put a gun to the President's head last season....a nuclear bomb detonated in Valencia and only 12k are dead (I was happy it was Valencia because that means that Gangsta Mountain probably got destroyed)....The current President of the US is about 30 years old......everyone at CTU is insubordinate, for years now.....and nobody ever smiles....but we're wondering about cell phone batteries.

This show is about one thing, and it's not realism....it's about badassness. If you think that Jack's going to let reality get in the way of his biting your fucking neck, you've made a major miscalculation.....and you'll wind up paying for that mistake....and the cost will be prohibitive.

I wonder if Jack knows that his brother was in Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom