24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That nuke at the end was pretty crazy!! I can't wait till next week...Was Jack in range to have radiation poisoning? Or does CTU have some medical shot that they will give him?

BonoManiac said:

I know what you mean. Hey has anyone heard any news on the "24" movie? When will they begin shooting? Will it be a pre-quel or follow Day 6?

If anything it would shoot after this season.

I remember reading when season 5 started it would be "after next season"

they said after this season is over that they would work on it... i read it in one of those entertainment weekly type magazines. that was an unbelievable ending last night... saw it coming though. they shot down air force one two years ago (that one really freaked me out btw) so it was only logical it would happen. curtis was a surprise, but if you watched the credits he was only a guest star... the best is yet to come though. best start so far, aside from season 1.

LemonMacPhisto said:

well, I should qualify that by saying, almost as much airtime. In terms of plot development, the first 15 minutes of Day 6 blew Lost Season 3 (thus far) out of the water.

I'm a huge fan of Lost, and I tend to be a dedicated fan in general, but they are in danger of losing even the dedicated fans like me if they don't move the story along a little bit. Please! :mad:

That's why I was a big Lost fan, then saw Season 2 and ditched that show for the most part.

Lost would make a better Showtime or Sci-Fi series, not a network drama.

a 13 episode season is the most they need for a season.

LemonMacPhisto said:
That's why I was a big Lost fan, then saw Season 2 and ditched that show for the most part.

Lost would make a better Showtime or Sci-Fi series, not a network drama.

a 13 episode season is the most they need for a season.

I hear ya :up:.

Anyway, let's get back to 24.

I'm surprised a couple of you guys are disappointed about Curtis' death. He was a pretty bland character.

Also, a mention of Henderson is never complete with the goods:

miriamkneecapshotkm2.gif

ouch6mt5gezu4.gif

Buckaroo Banzai! Only one of the greatest cult movies ever! :up:

New catch phrase from tonight's 24 commercials: "All hail the power of Bauer." :bow:

Queen Bee said:

I hear ya :up:.

Anyway, let's get back to 24.

I'm surprised a couple of you guys are disappointed about Curtis' death. He was a pretty bland character.

Also, a mention of Henderson is never complete with the goods:

miriamkneecapshotkm2.gif

ouch6mt5gezu4.gif

I love you :heart:

And deep down inside I don't think Henderson is dead...

Queen Bee said:

[/IMG]

I'm not going to speak for anyone but myself here, but Curtis's death wasn't a blow because he was such a "bang em up" kickass character. It was more of a "holy shit, Jack shot a co-worker because he had no other choice" kind of thing.

At least that's my opinion. If he had shot Tony or Chloe, then yeah, we'd all be mourning the actual character. :shrug:

Day 1 - set in 2001
Day 2 was 18 mos later - 2002 and a half
Day 3 was 3 years later - 2005 and a half
Day 4 was 18 mos later - 2007
Day 5 was 18 mos later - 2008 and a half
Day 6 is 20 moss later in 2010 ????

henderson wanted to disappear like jack...yeah.

jack wanted to kill him.

henderson tried to escape and then was going to kill jack.

jack, in turn, capped him from point blank. the guy is dead.

toscano said:
Day 1 - set in 2001
Day 2 was 18 mos later - 2002 and a half
Day 3 was 3 years later - 2005 and a half
Day 4 was 18 mos later - 2007
Day 5 was 18 mos later - 2008 and a half
Day 6 is 20 moss later in 2010 ????

May 2011

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm not going to speak for anyone but myself here, but Curtis's death wasn't a blow because he was such a "bang em up" kickass character. It was more of a "holy shit, Jack shot a co-worker because he had no other choice" kind of thing.

At least that's my opinion. If he had shot Tony or Chloe, then yeah, we'd all be mourning the actual character. :shrug:

:up:

You hit the nail right on the head.

I'd compare Curtis's death to when he had to shoot Chappelle in Day 3.

Well we may not have felt a real bond with Curtis, but he and Jack were friends right? So he had to kill a friend which was what the impact was, I felt anyways.

the reason i think that i felt a little impact even though curtis is a cardboard cutout is because jack would have done the same exact thing in curtis' case and i think he realizes it.

see: nina myers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom