24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fully expecting SuperDad to get loose and stop the guy from setting off the nuke since it's something we're so used to seeing happen at the last second. Man, that was awesome... the city got nuked and no one was able to do a damn thing about it :drool:

Also, I wonder how many hours it'll be until Assad turns on CTU and it turns out that Curtis died for nothing :cool:

Queen Bee said:
I was fully expecting SuperDad to get loose and stop the guy from setting off the nuke since it's something we're so used to seeing happen at the last second. Man, that was awesome... the city got nuked and no one was able to do a damn thing about it :drool:

Also, I wonder how many hours it'll be until Assad turns on CTU and it turns out that Curtis died for nothing :cool:

Mmm, major villain change :drool:

curtis = dead, much like tony.

tony at least when he got shot in the neck and didnt die, it grazed his neck. curtis got capped right into the juggular. he's dead as a doornail.

It's a plot by ex-President Logan to discredit Palmer and get back in to the white House. Make Assad look like the god guy, get Palmer to give him a pardon, turns out he's a bad guy, Logan steps back in to the picture "you thought MY judgement was bad, look at Palmer, gave the guy behind th enuking of LA a pardon"

That's my theory.

We know that the "early season" bad guys never turn out to be the real bad guys, they're just the outer layer of the onion

theres no way logan is getting back into the picture to be any type of political figure. none. its been quite a few months, nearly 2 years between S5/S6. hal gardner (VP in S5) probably was president between the seasons prior to Wayne's election, based on the ending of s5 where buchanan said ''we can expect gardner to be sworn in now." the a.g. had voice confirmation that logan was behind the syntox nerve gas and the assassination of president palmer. not a chance he's back into the political picture, but im sure he'll be back in some capacity this year...just not like that.

I wonder what Jack's cell phone coverage will be like now with the nuke :giggle:

I'm sensing the return of that daughter now...Jack will want to save her :banghead:

And speaking of dead guys...I don't think that the guy that Jack shot on the sub last season is dead. I can't think of his name but Jack shot his wife in the leg...

Jack had to shoot to kill or else Curtis still would have been able to kill Assad, Curtis got it in the jugular and is definitely dead

fah said:
I wonder what Jack's cell phone coverage will be like now with the nuke :giggle:

I'm sensing the return of that daughter now...Jack will want to save her :banghead:

And speaking of dead guys...I don't think that the guy that Jack shot on the sub last season is dead. I can't think of his name but Jack shot his wife in the leg...

Christopher Henderson

StlElevation said:
theres no way logan is getting back into the picture to be any type of political figure. none. its been quite a few months, nearly 2 years between S5/S6. hal gardner (VP in S5) probably was president between the seasons prior to Wayne's election, based on the ending of s5 where buchanan said ''we can expect gardner to be sworn in now." the a.g. had voice confirmation that logan was behind the syntox nerve gas and the assassination of president palmer. not a chance he's back into the political picture, but im sure he'll be back in some capacity this year...just not like that.

Logan is definitely coming back this year - the producers of the show have stated as much.

fah said:

He shot Henderson at point blank range - he's definitely dead.

And so is Curtis, unfortunately.

that was just :shocked:
I never saw that coming either, I thought for sure the dad would stop the detonation.
That closing scene was awesome. Watching the reactions at CTU and in the Oval Office as they watched the blast on their screens :up:
I'm officially hooked, can't wait for next Monday!

phanan said:

Logan is definitely coming back this year - the producers of the show have stated as much.

yes i know but i didnt want to state definately in case some people consider that a spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom