24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The VP has to be involved in something, whether its the assasination attempt, the nukes or he's the real father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, he's involved somehow.

Aaron went from protecting the most powerful man in the world to picking produce. As long as he's happy. :wink:

When the VP gets angry and starts talking, he sounds an awful lot like the guy who does/did the voice of monster truck show commercials. Maybe I'm crazy, but does anybody else hear this?

fah is so darn cute

Hewson said:
Sunday...Sunday....SUUUUNNNDDAAAYY!!!

That guy?

:lol:

I thought he sounded kinda like the Wizard of Oz when he told Tom to shut up or whatever.

phanan said:

He did appear to have some noticeable wrinkles on his face, didn't he?

Not that wrinkles are a bad thing - he just looked a lot older for how old I thought he was.

I've had a busy week, so I couldn't watch this weeks episode until now.

Am I the only one that is wondering if this is going to be the last season of Jack Bauer focused 24?

Is Jack going to die and Mike Doyle is going to be the focus of next season?

What do you think?

I've had a busy week, so I couldn't watch this weeks episode until now.

Am I the only one that is wondering if this is going to be the last season of Jack Bauer focused 24?

Is Jack going to die and Mike Doyle is going to be the focus of next season?

What do you think?

Without Jack, simply put there would be no 24. Jack getting killed would be the beginning of the end for the show. Kiefer Sutherland is synonomous with 24 and many fans would simply tune out, at least in my opinion.

Besides, I know it's been one episode but I don't think the Doyle character or Ricky (don't call me Rick) Schroder have the charisma to be the focal point of an entire season.

BonoManiac said:

Without Jack, simply put there would be no 24. Jack getting killed would be the beginning of the end for the show. Kiefer Sutherland is synonomous with 24 and many fans would simply tune out, at least in my opinion.

Besides, I know it's been one episode but I don't think the Doyle character or Ricky (don't call me Rick) Schroder have the charisma to be the focal point of an entire season.

BonoManiac said:

Count me in as someone who would probably tune out. I love me my Jack! But, the writers could spend the rest of the season building up Doyle and making him a fan favorite and spinning him into the main character.

I can just see it now - the terrorists have just put a bullet in Jack's head (putting him out of his psychological misery) and they are about to kill off Doyle as well when Carlton and Michael Jackson come riding in from stage right on the Silver Spoons train and save the day.

Good stuff, Ricky, good stuff....

:snerk: at Sutherland Jr. reference.

Didn't Kiefer Sutherland sign the three season contract at the beginning of this season? So if you count this 24 season, isn't he really signed for two more 24 seasons?

And anybody out there know what's happening to the 24 movie? Are they still making one or not?

Ah, that could be it...:reject:

I watched Season 3 a couple weeks back and have just started on Season 4...It's pretty good so far but I think I prefer Season 3.

I saw last week's episode tonight and the Logan stabbing was hilarious.

Actually, the whole Charles-Martha-Aaron subplot was too funny even by 24 standards.

The problem with these episodes is they need more Jack and Chloe and less political mumbojumbo. I want to see Jack kill a man with a belt or vampire bite, not the dick of a VP coerce a shriveling Peter MacNichol into bending to his will.

I was going through 24 withdrawl. I need my fix. Thank God it's on tonight. I can't go on with out seeing Jack Wack some poor Henchman.

That collective groan you heard was from millions of people watching as yet ANOTHER mole showed up at CTU.

Other than that, good episode. :wink:

In all seriousness, though, I doubt Nadia is a mole. I'm betting someone within the terrorist organization manipulated the systems to make it look that way. Probably sounds silly seeing as how it is CTU, but then again, we've seen it all before anyway.

Oh, and I don't think Audrey is dead.

And I'm thinking more and more that Ricky Schroder has some sort of makeup applied to him for those facial features. Doesn't seem quite natural to me.

Of course, he is going by Ricky again, so who knows.

The part with Chloe checking Morris' breath was priceless...

I don't think Audrey is dead.

I don't think there is a mole either, Nadia is innocent. The guys with the drones just hacked into her computer to make it look like she was feeding them intell.

phanan said:
That collective groan you heard was from millions of people watching as yet ANOTHER mole showed up at CTU.

Other than that, good episode. :wink:

In all seriousness, though, I doubt Nadia is a mole. I'm betting someone within the terrorist organization manipulated the systems to make it look that way. Probably sounds silly seeing as how it is CTU, but then again, we've seen it all before anyway.

Oh, and I don't think Audrey is dead.

And I'm thinking more and more that Ricky Schroder has some sort of makeup applied to him for those facial features. Doesn't seem quite natural to me.

Of course, he is going by Ricky again, so who knows.

The part with Chloe checking Morris' breath was priceless...

Alfonso Ribiero is the mole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom