24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
I would never watch it from downloading a torrent, although it's easy to do.

Not when I have HD and can see 24 in all its glory. There's no substitute.

the leaks are a DVD rip, so download it, burn it to DVD, and you can watch it in full glory with no commercials

its beautiful :drool:

It's not HD, though, and believe me, 24 in HD is phenomenal.

But still, I'm sure it was fun to watch on DVD. I'll record it on my DVR and start watching it an hour later to avoid the commercials (and also just in case the Patriots-Chargers game goes long).

12twen_CA0ready.jpg

OMG I like Queen Bee have read the shocker and I am still in Shock from reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

you should have waited to watch it and not read it. watching it is 100000000x better.

the end of episode 4 :drool: :drool:

the beauty of this is it seems like the most realistic season besides S1 and probably even more realistic than that.

I've made it this far without downloading it, and with football to take up all of my time this weekend, I should make it.

I'm gonna have to avoid this thread until Sunday, cuz hearing people saying how awesome it is makes it that much harder to resist.

Must...resist...

Not the Season Six, since it's not out yet. But from what I read, thanks to my co-worker leaving it on the computer for me to read (mad about that) it's a shocker!

no, she, like I and chizip so far have watched the first four season six episodes. nothing was read...that i know of anyway. I've read casting info so I know some characters who will come into the plot, but thats about it.

I watched the first four episodes via torrents, as previously discussed in the thread.

it's a shocker guys.

Jack's beard makes him look like Jesus or Kris Kristofferson.

Queen Bee said:

Have you seen the first 10 minutes of episode 5?

January 22nd cannot come soon enough :grumpy:

yes i did

the moment something is available i cave...even if its not all of it. :sad:

setting up to be one hell of a season though :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom