24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of sheer curiosity, would anyone watch a spin-off called "Buchanan"? I think I'd watch 60 minutes of Buchanan barking orders every week, the man is stern....plus, if he likes you, he'll ask you to breakfast right after saving the world.

That cast picture is amazing! I've spent this past week watching Day 5 ( I got it for Christmas!) my mom started to watch it with me ...she got really into it, it was hilarious to watch my mom hours after we would finish watching it, she would be doing something and all the sudden be talking to herself under her breath "bastards...i can't believe they would do that to jack". :lol: after watching Day 5 again I can't wait for Day 6! The prequel was not impressive but the trailer is amazing! How many more seasons do you think 24 will have?

I am just too excited for this, but it will cause a wrinkle in my TV viewing schedule.

I watch Heroes and Studio 60 :grumpy:

maybe I'll watch Heroes from 9-10, and TiVo 24 to speed through commercials (the reason why TiVo was invented)

Then watch Studio 60 the next day. That show just needs to move to a different day, it's hard to follow an exhausting show like Heroes with a show that requires some focus.

This week's Entertainment Weekly has a mini-magazine attatched which is all about 24. They interview Sutherland, recap the previous 5 days, intro the new characters, and Steven King writes his thoughts on the first 4 hours.

I had a class this spring for Monday, but I dropped it, cause I can't miss one episode of 24.:drool:

Mannn,

For very special occasions, I just have to wait until the day it comes out.

24 is probably one of the only shows I watch with my family.

yes i watch it with my family as well

however im not sure im going to be around this weekend. so i took the bait.

:drool:

That's cool :up:

24 and The Office probably are the only shows I watch with them.

It's pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom