24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

It's like the writers blew their load on the first 4 episodes to make it as awesome as possible, then that plot ended and now they have to come up with the B-list material. This is the mid-season shit that you only watch because it's habit by now. It's too early for this season to be so damn boring.

Chizip said:
The worst part is you just know Walid is gonna get killed at some point, and then Sandra is going to go into extra extra super bitchy mode. I just hope she kills herself before that happens.

Geez, it's not like we didn't all see this coming

Now we can expect her to be in super bitch mode taking up half the episodes

Anybody notice in season 5, near the end, when things were looking grim for Graem and his associates, he tries to motivate them he says "think about your kids, thats what I do when I need to get focused."

Is this evidence that Graem knows his kid is actually Jack's kid, and when he thinks about that it fuels his evilness and desire to get revenge on Jack?

also, in season 5, Graem said they started the plan 18 months ago. season 4 occurred 18 months before season 5. do you think Graem was responsible for air force one getting shot down and having Logan become president?

Last edited:
Chizip said:
Anybody notice in season 5, near the end, when things were looking grim for Graem and his associates, he tries to motivate them he says "think about your kids, thats what I do when I need to get focused."

Is this evidence that Graem knows his kid is actually Jack's kid, and when he thinks about that it fuels his evilness and desire to get revenge on Jack?

also, in season 5, Graem said they started the plan 18 months ago. season 4 occurred 18 months before season 5. do you think Graem was responsible for air force one getting shot down and having Logan become president?

Makes perfect sense :up:

cci00015ky5.jpg

From Esquire magazine. I'm an issue behind in my reading and just saw this tonight.

btw anybody think Chloe is wrong about the guys in the detention center not being terrorists?

didn't the info about the 4 other nukes come from those guys? so if they knew that then they have to be involved right?

didn't the info about the 4 other nukes come from those guys? so if they knew that then they have to be involved right?
They found that info on a web site. That's why Chloe thought they weren't involved. It was sort of public knowledge. But they still could be involved.

The info about the nukes was on the website? Wouldn't CTU have seen that beforehand then?

I went back and watched again. I just had to know. :wink:

Chloe:I don't think these guys you're tracking are connected to anyone.

FBIGuy: What are you talking about? They knew about the other four bombs.

Chloe: They found out from a webpage.

Highlighted text on webpage: Soon the 4 visitors will render it.

phanan said:
I don't recall the nukes specifically being mentioned on the website. I thought it was just general news about the numerous attacks that had taken place thus far.

"The four visitors" are the four unexploded suitcase nukes.

Anybody can write HTML or XML code or buy a copy of Dreamweaver and put up a web site. Heck, anybody can even have a MySpace page, for that matter. Who's to say the site Chloe found isn't a site belonging to the guys in the prison yard?

Last edited:
misfit toys said:
I went back and watched again. I just had to know. :wink:

yeah i watched that too

i find it hard to believe the terrorists would put information about the nukes out on an open wbesite for anyone to see, and i find it harder to believe people at CTU didn't see that beforehand

'24' star Kiefer Sutherland is scared of small dogs.

(BANG) - Kiefer Sutherland is scared of lap dogs.

The '24' star recoiled in terror when a fan recently approached him in a Beverly Hills restaurant carrying a tiny Yorkshire Terrier to ask him for an autograph.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "When Kiefer jumped the pooch went berserk, growling, yapping and snapping.

"The lady giggled and told him, 'He doesn't bite.'"

Kiefer replied: "I'm sure, but let's not take the chance. I'll give you the autograph, but why don't you and your doggie go back to your table."

The action hero then signed a napkin the woman had brought over and got a waiter to deliver it to her table.

Meanwhile, Kiefer has confessed he sabotaged the release of his own action figure after setting fire to the prototype on a drunken night out.

The toy - modelled on Kiefer's '24' character Jack Bauer - will hit the shops later this year, but would have been out much sooner if the actor hadn't destroyed the original doll during a night out with friends.

Kiefer said: "We took the doll out for a night to have some fun and we'd had some drinks. We sat it on the corner of the table. We started torturing him around 11pm and by 2am we set him on fire in the parking lot.

"We got up the next day and there was just this puddle of wax. His clothes didn't burn, which I thought was pretty cool."

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool:

This week = loads better than last week. :up:

The Graem torture scenes were funny and sad at the same time.

Funny = Graem's squirming
Sad = Jack during the entire thing.

I can't wait for the torture scene where Jack tortures himself. Will he give in to himself or withstand his own questioning?

And more taboos crossed tonight and most likely, later this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom