24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Starting this thread again since the last one was merged with the old thread :huh:

245ga.gif

Continue!

No, Jack is going to get caught in a no win spot and suddenly gunfire will erupt saving him and it will be Tony standing there with a gun, an IV tube sticking out of his arm, a nurse, and a trolley bed.:wink:

No, Jack is going to get caught in a no win spot and suddenly gunfire will erupt saving him and it will be Tony standing there with a gun, an IV tube sticking out of his arm, a nurse, and a trolley bed.
And holding his Cubs mug. :wink:

here's a little something i think you guys will find entertaining :)

http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

Jack Bauer is the 'i' in team.

If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.

Nobody says 'hit me' when Jack Bauer deals Blackjack.

If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.

When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack Bauer found it and put it back.

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer fucking hates lemonade.

If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's fucking beef.

It's no use crying over spilt milk... Unless that was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh you are so screwed.

Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer is the leading cause of death in Middle Eastern men.

Osama bin Laden's recent proposal for truce is a direct result of him finding out that Jack Bauer is, in fact, still alive.

Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

Jack Bauer removed the "Escape" button from his keyboard. Jack Bauer never needs to escape.

If Rosa Parks was in Jack Bauer's seat, she'd move to the back of the bus.

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Jack Bauer".

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

Jack Bauer once double teamed a girl.. by himself.

When Google can't find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

If you're holding a gun to Jack Bauer's head, don't count to three before you shoot. Count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.

When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

Simon Says should be renamed to Jack Bauer Says because if Jack Bauer says something then you better fucking do it.

If Jack Bauer misspells a word, your dictionary is wrong.

When President Palmer quit to start doing Allstate commercials, it took him 43 takes before he could stop saying, "You're in good hands with Jack Bauer".

Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Wait, that is a real fact.

On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with Violence.

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Jack Bauer jumps out.

Despite being white, Jack Bauer was admitted into the Black Panthers not only for his amazing ability, but also because his name rhymes with "Black Power".

Finding Nemo would have been vastly more exciting had Jack Bauer been looking for him.

Jack Bauer arm once wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.

It is a known fact that when Time magazine awards "The Man of Year*", there is fine print on the bottom of the cover that says, " *besides Jack Bauer."

In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the fuck have you done with your life?

Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer less than an hour. And he's done it twice.

Jack Bauer can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.

Men are ok with their wives fantasizing about Jack Bauer during sex; because they are doing the same thing.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.

There are no such thing as lesbians, just women who never met Jack Bauer.

When Jack Bauer goes to the airport and the metal detector doesn't go off, security gives him a gun.

Jack doesn't get morning wood. He gets morning steel. Stainless steel.

If Jack Bauer saw a terrorist reaching for a bomb to blow himself up, Jack would shoot the bomb first. Nobody steals a kill from Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer got Hellen Keller to talk.

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.

Nike doesn't show Jack Bauer advertisements because they know he'll "do it" when he's goddamn ready.

What color is Jack Bauer's blood? Trick question. Jack Bauer does not bleed.

When Jack Bauer is asleep, time stops.

In kindergarten, Jack Bauer killed a terrorist for Show and Tell.

Guns dont kill people, Jack Bauer kills people.

Due to Jack Bauer, no one looks forward to the weekend anymore, they look forward to the weekend being over, and watching 24 on Monday.

If Jack Bauer was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

Your attraction to Jack Bauer in no way affects your sexual orientation.

all_i_want said:

In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the fuck have you done with your life?

If Jack Bauer was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jack rules!!!!

ah, a Chuck Norris posing craze :madspit:

I'm still waiting for Charles S. Dutton to play the CTU Janitor who helps the guy that played Rudy to stop being such a pussy

Those are so funny...resembling the chuck norris facts...but still way funny...

I can't wait for tonight, last week's show was excellent!

Queen Bee said:
Did anyone else think that Agent Pierce signed his death wish by agreeing to accompany Martha in the limo? He better make it out alive :grumpy:

I'm so sick of President Logan

the sad fact is we'd have a president like him in real life over a guy like Palmer :sad:

hell, if Dennis Haysbert ran for president in '08 I'd vote for him

Kristin from E! Online said we should expect the death of a relatively major character this season. It's probably going to be Martha (and my beloved Aaron :sad: ).

Oh, and Lynn sucks. I can't help but laugh whenever he tries to take charge. Mason and Chappelle > Lynn.

Mr Samwise Gamgee is in way over his little hobbit head

President Logan is just pissing me off for being so spineless

If Agent Pierce and/or Martha are hurt I'm gonna be :mad:

Jack will save the day :D

Queen Bee said:
Did anyone else think that Agent Pierce signed his death wish by agreeing to accompany Martha in the limo? He better make it out alive :grumpy:

Well, there was an article regarding Jean Smart and her role as Martha, and she was still shooting episodes at the time, so this tells me that nothing happens, at least to Martha, so I'd bet Agent Pierce will be ok as well.

bono_man2002 said:

Agreed, I've seen the first 5 episodes, and I think I've wanted to K.O him in every scene.....:lol:

I couldn't agree with you more, the spineless whimp!! :mad:

Move over President Logan and let your wife Martha become President of the country. She'll take care of the terriorists along with Jack. :D

mdw3935 said:

I couldn't agree with you more, the spineless whimp!! :mad:

Move over President Logan and let your wife Martha become President of the country. She'll take care of the terriorists along with Jack. :D

I love how his vice president looks like Dick Cheney

was that intentional? :shrug::wink:

Back
Top Bottom