24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
StlElevation said:
i dont know if it can shift out of LA for the rest of today, but i do think next season will be out of LA especially if homeland does end up absorbing CTU for good.

ive also read that they are going to start working on a 24 movie, im not sure if its going to come out this year, the rumor that i read is that it'll bridge seasons 5 and 6...so we could very easily see something out of LA with the movie and season 6...if the movie rumor is true that is.

CTU will not be absorbed by homeland permanantly.

And all this talk about a 24 movie has to be one of the worse rumors I've heard. I mean seriously the thing that drives the show is that it's in real time, a movie would kill the series.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

CTU will not be absorbed by homeland permanantly.

And all this talk about a 24 movie has to be one of the worse rumors I've heard. I mean seriously the thing that drives the show is that it's in real time, a movie would kill the series.

it very well could be, at least in los angeles. i think that with this happening they are just setting up the next season to occur somewhere else instead of it being the typical "oh here comes the next beaureaucrat higher up on the chain of command to be a pain in the ass" like we've seen in every other season (mason, chappele, driscoll etc.) maybe it won't happen permanantly, but i think that its still a possibility.

the idea of a 24 movie i think is a good one. yeah, it wouldn't be in real time, but it would be pretty much just a precursor to the next season instead of the 5 minute promo on the previous seasons dvd.

i haven't played it because i have xbox 360 and not PS2, but i read that it was pretty good. it takes place between seasons two and three and tries to tie up the loose ends there, i think.

i dont think youll see it for xbox, something to do with sony having their hands on 24 somehow or something along those lines, i forget it exactly.

StlElevation said:

it very well could be, at least in los angeles. i think that with this happening they are just setting up the next season to occur somewhere else instead of it being the typical "oh here comes the next beaureaucrat higher up on the chain of command to be a pain in the ass" like we've seen in every other season (mason, chappele, driscoll etc.) maybe it won't happen permanantly, but i think that its still a possibility.

Well the thing is, is that normally the next season is 1 to 1 1/2 after. That's why I don't see the CTU thing being an issue. But who knows...

Shari will know what inappropriate touching is when Jack kicks her ass.

thGrumpyDance.gif

Who knew that Logan could be such an assertive and cunning guy? Was he just playing feable all along to set up something like this?

Next week: Jack vs. The Army :drool:

Last Nights episode was a 10 out of 10. That slimy bastard president. We all took him for a complete wuss and he tricked us. I can't wait to see what Jack does to the military.

Isn't it coincidence that on the 24 website. Logans profile fits. GWB.

EXPERIENCE:
President of the United States
Lt. Governor of California
California State Congress, Representative (Santa Barbara)
CEO, Western Energy Coal & Reserve
Vice President, Western Energy Coal & Reserve
Director, Pacific Nuclear Energy

EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Arts, History – Princeton University
HONORS:
Energy CEO of the Year

PERSONAL:
Married – Martha Logan

I can't wait for next week.

< I really want to see what the First Lady does if/when she finds out her husband is a dirty bastard.

hook up w/ Aaron. :rockon:

Mr. BAW said:

Maybe she's the Big Cheese....:hmm:

then why would she have deliberately gotten into the motorcade w/ the Suvarovs before they were going to be attacked? :shrug:

That was a such a great twist at the end of the show :up:

I'm now thinking that Aaron will still save the day but some how Audrey's Dad will end up being in the Oval Office :hmm:

I was trying to think about past shows....

Is there anyone left who Jack could call on for help???

When Homeland Security took over CTU, and Chloe was allowed to stay on with Audrey, did that mean that Curtis was sent home, too? Jack could always call him in for some secret help...

Am I the only one who thinks that the President's twist is crap? I did not like and it does not sound believable at all... but rather a desperate measure from the writers to try to salvage the season...

I did not like last episode. At all.

salvage the seasoon? you think this is a bad season? how does the Logan twist not sound believable?

I think it's been amazing season to this point.

It does not sound believable because his dumbness would not allow him to plan something like that. You can make me believe that the writers made me believe that Logan was dumb, when he actually was an evil conspirator... well, under that same theory, then Jack could be Terminator 3000, sent from year 2050 to save mankind...

This season has been only average in my opinion and this twist sinks it down one further slot.

I gotta say I like '24' and I WANT to like this show but after 5 seasons it is all a bit too predictable and "cook book". Every season uses the same formula - if I want that, I'll watch Columbo reruns.

That being said, it is more entertaining than most shows out there, I just find myself rolling my eyes more and more every season...Jack is running out of time, Jack is kicked out of CTU, Jack is let back in, Jack disregards orders etc.....

I found the President twist hard to swallow - we will see how they handle it - I am skeptical, but they may be able to make it more believable in future episodes (i.e. show Logan as a man with some intelligence (albeit misguided) and a backbone).

Back
Top Bottom