24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Audrey's father makes a return appearance at some point - perhaps he has something to do with it.

And the part about Wayne Palmer is very intriguing, because we know the VP found out about him. Does he have something to hide?

Queen Bee said:
Well, it looks like Tony is officially dead. That settles that.

:sad:

Are you sure? :devil:

Seriously speaking, if he is, that was a pathetic way of killing him... it sounds very weird that Jack simply stood up and left showing zero emotions or anything.

I don't know, I think they are up to something... :hmm:

U2@NYC said:

Are you sure? :devil:

Seriously speaking, if he is, that was a pathetic way of killing him... it sounds very weird that Jack simply stood up and left showing zero emotions or anything.

I don't know, I think they are up to something... :hmm:

Remember, he was in tears (or very near it) at the end of the previous episode when he was holding him. That's more emotion from Jack than usual...

phanan said:
Remember, he was in tears (or very near it) at the end of the previous episode when he was holding him. That's more emotion from Jack than usual...

Exactly.

Plus, there's this from the official site:
deadtony4ey.jpg

Last edited:
I guess it's just a question now of how evil is the Vice President??? The only other person who knew that Palmer's brother was enroute was Aaron and we know it can't be him.

audrey is probably being setup by her father. i think william devanny is supposed to come back for a few episodes so he will be returning as heller. this could tie into what jack "doesnt want to know" from henderson and having heller, vp, henderson and others all in cahoots. maybe im crazy.

And why is that, U2Man?

StlElevation said:
audrey is probably being setup by her father. i think william devanny is supposed to come back for a few episodes so he will be returning as heller. this could tie into what jack "doesnt want to know" from henderson and having heller, vp, henderson and others all in cahoots. maybe im crazy.

Nah, I think you're onto something with that theory. Definitely makes sense.

It's not this thread I'm talking about, it's 24.

It's alwaaaaaayyys the same concept from season to season. It has become so predictable. I can almost guess Jack's next line before he opens his mouth now (and I won't even mention Tony). They should have stopped while the going was still good. Around the second or third season.

StlElevation said:

I'll buy that theory.

StlElevation said:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

And Palmer probably discovered this and that's why he was assasinated, and why his brother's car was gunned down on the road to the President's place.

I still don't understand why President Logan didn't listen to Mike or his wife about the martial law/VP thing. They've only been right about all of his bad decisions all season. :shrug:

I definitely think Audrey is being set up so that Jack can feel like a huge ass after he tosses her around that interrogation cell.

Besides, if she was the mole, why would she help him find Collette?

Back
Top Bottom