24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, yes I'm referring to Mike

I'm new to the show and I just assumed he was the VP :shrug:

my bad

Is there even a current VP since Logan assumed the role as President? I'm assuming there hasn't been an election since he came into office. Any constitutional buffs out there know if a new VP gets appointed if the VP becomes president?

cool, thanks for the info.

I'm really really looking forward to this week's episode. It looks like it could be the best so far this year. :drool: Is it possible that we may have seen the biotech guy Jack is going to find in a previous season?

Man oh maaaaan. That motorcade takedown nearly gave me a heart attack. Oh, and Curtis laying the smackdown on Lynn was badass.

Queen Bee said:
Did anyone else think that Agent Pierce signed his death wish by agreeing to accompany Martha in the limo? He better make it out alive :grumpy:

I called it, suckers! Aaron lived because he's fantastically awesome in every way :heart:

2-hours next week :combust:

For the men :flirt:
c5195c9d603my.jpg

And for the ladies :flirt:
650b47ac959jd.jpg

got_edge said:
President Logan and Kim should have a praying session together.

President Logan can go sit in a cell with Lynn, and argue who's the bigger wimp/most incompetent

Kim can still kneel though :wink:

maybe Bono will write a song about it :hmm:

yeah ive read that shes only back for two hours as well. as long as shes not taking on some mountain lion then shes nice to look at.

why isn't audrey dead yet? :sad:

Back
Top Bottom