24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm suprised they haven't just taken the submarine out with a missle strike

I suppose it is a russian sub so it would be a diplomatic nightmare.

I'm surprised that german agent jack screwed over hasn't wisened the chinese up to his prescense

the rockin edge said:
wouldn't it be nice if they fired all the warheads at downtown LA? and that was the end of the season. kabloooooom :drool: :combust:

Yeah. Blowing stuff up real good would rock. So would getting rid of President Trator Weasel -- uh, I mean, President Logan.

But where would they move CTU after LA's gone? Huh?

Last edited:
Arun V said:

I'm surprised that german agent jack screwed over hasn't wisened the chinese up to his prescense

I would be shocked if the Chinese didn't know that Jack was still alive after all that has transpired. I doubt we'll see a Chinese twist this season. Perhaps next season :shrug:

5 bucks Wayne Palmer shoots Logan on the way or at his brother's funerlal.

Where the hell has he been anyways?

jobob said:

Yeah. Blowing stuff up real good would rock. So would getting rid of President Trator Weasel -- uh, I mean, President Logan.

But where would they move CTU after LA's gone? Huh?

dunno where, but we could then have a season that didn't take place in LA at all :drool:

CTU HQ in Kansas? :wink:

randhail said:

I would be shocked if the Chinese didn't know that Jack was still alive after all that has transpired. I doubt we'll see a Chinese twist this season. Perhaps next season :shrug:

I was reading somewhere that in years past, when a season has finished, they didn't have a storyline set up yet for the following year, but that this time they do. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chinese were part of that storyline next year. Perhaps it could be Jack on the run from them and going all over the world instead of staying in LA for a change... :wink:

Then again, that could be the movie, too.

I'd be in favor of Day 6 taking place in Caribou, ME and Jack dealing with angry potato farmers if it meant not having another season in LA.

I say this season, Jack finds out about that group that's bossing around the president.

The season will end with a huge, huge cliffhanger leading into next season.

And with Day 2, I bet the creators and writers were already sure they were making a video game continuation.

So the theory still holds up :hyper:

I am not saying to rush to see the spoilers, I just provided a link for people that can't wait.

so it is all over tonight

the first 2-3 hours this season were strong
then the season was kind of uneven

i still think the first season was the best
there was no pattern to look for
it was, always new ground

well, 24 still works
and lets hope it closes big

Back
Top Bottom