2012 AFL Thread V - Planning Our End of Season Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damnit! You Adelaideans are pikers. There's a new girl in my department who's a Crows fan and she was going to come over to our place for the game, but now she has a friend visiting from interstate or something. Now you're too busy having a life too! I thought nobody in Adelaide did anything ever with anybody. :tsk:

Hopefully though your team will pike too and nobody will even turn up to face the Bombers. It's about the only way we can hope to win.

I've got a uni friend who's a big Bombers fan I don't want to think about what would happen if we lose.

Another stupid question - isn't there supposed to be a Grand Final re-match in Round 1? Or was that just a coincidence in some past year that I may be hallucinating anyway?

:der:

Joined the tipping comp, but the site froze up as I was sending the tips in. Grr.

I thought LM won last year's comp? Or one of the Dannys...

WE NEED NEW THREAD/TITLE.

How the fuck are Essendon leading at half time? GO YOU GOOD THING.

I cannot fucking believe that we actually won, and so convincingly too!

Oh my god oh my god how did we pull that off?! Watson, Dempsey, Howlett, and Kommer were amazing. When you keep in mind that we were 22-0 down at the start... wow. Once we actually showed up, that was just sensational.

Man, you guys are a buzzkill. Had to check The Age this morning to make sure the result wasn't some drunken hallucination. I've no idea how the team looked so good after all the controversy... but hey, don't worry, you can all gloat next week when we inevitably somehow blow it against Melbourne.

...imagining Vlad's reaction.

By the looks of Tumblr, Vlad was even more drunk than me last night and is probably going to have a heart attack when he sees the score this morning...

Forgot to tip the first couple of matches, but Bombers/Crows fucked everyone over anyway.

Carn Eagles!

Damnit, why do I not have pay TV? The only streams I can find of today's game are unwatchable or dead. :(

Hey people I need a good footy app for my phone, any recommendations? I remember Bonnie had a good one.

I have AFL Footy Live... it was great last year, they've added a lot of bells and whistles but you can turn the most annoying ones off. I assume it's available for iThings.

Don't like this split round start to the season, ridiculous.

Good win for Freo which will be critical in the race for the top four come season's end.

Hope Le Cras is ok

I have been super caught up in basketball and baseball spring training, but I'll be joining you all again soon.

Back
Top Bottom