2012 AFL Thread IV - Where Fremantle win the Grand Final between Hawthorn & Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, in the Brizbn v. Doggies match, who won?

EDIT: HA! my first week of perfect tips! Sure it's the last week of tipping, but OMG.

Technically nobody had a perfect round this week, since you couldn't pick the draw, but yeah, they gave everybody the tip for that - so I got my first perfect round too. Feels kind of hollow, but hey, I'm back to second.

Think both the Daniels and Travis have picked perfect rounds earlier this season?

So is the tipping competition over, or will they run it into the finals? I'm going to be bummed if it doesn't include finals.

Well done too, Ax... I'm starting to think the finals might not be in the tipping comp, since it went up to round 23 on the site and there's nothing after. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Think both the Daniels and Travis have picked perfect rounds earlier this season?

I picked 9 in round 20 and, due to their generosity, round 23 as well. Daniel started off so strongly, I wouldn't be surprised if he picked 9 a couple times early on.

There doesn't seem to be a tipping competition set up for the finals. :slant: While many of us will just tip the home side 90% of the time, I will say that Adelaide/Sydney is extremely difficult for me.

Shall we perhaps just post our tips here and calculate the totals manually to take the Interference results right through to the end of September? I'm happy to do it.

Tip a margin for the Friday night game too - I'll calculate those.

Hawthorn by 4.
Adelaide.
Geelong.
West Coast.

Hawthorn
Adelaide
West Coast
Geelong

Bring it.

tumblr_m9qtldQjRS1rppb1ko1_500.gif

Da heck!? I finished on 152 in my work tips. Should a kept 'em the same for here.

Pies by 20
Swans by 16
Cats by Plenty
West Coast by 250

I'd choose Petrie or Pavlich for forward (if you have to have one). Petrie for his accuracy. But you don't need a goal kicking forward to be the best team in the comp. I'd rather have Cox playing up forward and Maric and Jacobs as rucks.

Petrie has struggled against the top teams, hasn't he?

I'd have Pavlich over him.

We've 5 players in the top 40. 2 are certain locks, being Dangerfield and Thompson. I'd have Jacobs in there too but he's not a lock. Reilly and Walker to miss out.

Petrie has been average when North has been average. A reliable shot for goal has gotta be a bonus and his contested marks. They ate lethal inside 50 are North Melbourne.

Don't think Thompson will be a certainty. Dangerfield for sure.

Thompson should most definitely be a certainty. He's still a good chance to go far in the Brownlow and has been consistently good enough to earn an AA spot.

Back
Top Bottom