2011 AFL Thread - Melbourne: The suckiest sucks that ever sucked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm thinking about getting AFL membership too. You wouldn't necessarily be ending your Collingwood membership either, because I've heard that an AFL membership encapsulates your club membership and more. You're still supposedly entitled to club member benefits, and your contribution to the club is also recognised... Supposedly.

Yeah I'd just lose my membership status (which is only Bronze, 2-5 year member) at the Pies. Not really fussed, at least with an AFL membership I can take some mates to most games anyways.

Arent the guest passes only like $5 or something?

What. The. Actual. Fuck. is Mad Monday? :huh:

Also, $600K for Meat Loaf? That's an expensive dinner. /badjoke

Mad Monday is the most wonderful tradition in Australian sport, where players dress up and get pissed as fuck to celebrate the season ending.

I'll continue saying it, American football sucks.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. is Mad Monday? :huh:

Also, $600K for Meat Loaf? That's an expensive dinner. /badjoke

Yeah, but to be fair, his gut alone is enough to feed three dozen starving African families.

bono_man2002 said:
Yeah I'd just lose my membership status (which is only Bronze, 2-5 year member) at the Pies. Not really fussed, at least with an AFL membership I can take some mates to most games anyways.

Arent the guest passes only like $5 or something?

Yeah, $6. That's where the best value is, in the guest passes, and these are some of the best seats in the house at the MCG.

Are you sure you'd lose that membership status? I'd check that out, doesn't seem fair that you just get treated like a first year Collingwood member every year, just because you want the exceptional perks of being an AFL member. Walk up entry to 40 matches a year is a very sweet thing.

Apparently, AFL members have no special privileges at interstate games, which I find disappointing. I really do wanna go to a few interstate matches, and really need to get myself along to Football Park before they don't use that impressive Waverley-esque looking stadium anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom