2010 World Cup Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beautiful_mexican_girls.jpg

goal

congrats - Argentina

all the fan pictures I am finding
seem to have body paint for clothing, so I won't be posting them

congrats - Argentina

all the fan pictures I am finding
seem to have body paint for clothing, so I won't be posting them

:lol: . . . but that would have NOTHING to do with the sites you'd be visiting to find said pictures now, nothing at all :eyebrow:

so Netherlands V Slovakia and Brazil V Chile next :hyper:

let's hope the whitewash is over until Portugal rear their pretty heads :giggle:

see ya peeps, the Monday morning work wagon just pulled up in my driveway :sigh:

:wave:

And another one falls! 3 more to go! Vamos Argentina!

We slowed it down in the end, otherwise it would have been an obscene hammering. That Tevez goal was a masterpiece!

And now, yes, it is redemption time. We lost unfairly in 2006 as we were the better team then! And we will be the better team on Saturday! I bet the Germans are scared - Argentina was the last team they wanted to face.

Vamos Argentina!!!! Third World Cup, here we come!!!!

Congrats to both winning teams. Germany and Argentina!

But, the other two teams today, did make it into the second round. Something for them to be proud of.

Landon scores again ?

Report: Woman planning paternity claim on Donovan
(AP) – 2 hours ago

IRENE, South Africa — Landon Donovan is telling SI.com he will take responsibility if a woman's claim that he made her pregnant proves true.

SI.com says a British tabloid is ready to a release story on the unidentified British woman's claim, and the American midfielder told the website that he was "informed of the possibility during the World Cup, and if I need to take responsibility, then I will provide the appropriate support."

Donovan said this is a private matter and he won't comment further at this time. Donovan's agent had no comment, referring questions to the player's statement.

Donovan is separated from his wife. They have no children.

there goes what's left of his hair

Glad USA are out

But this afternoon was beyond a joke
England are 3rd world nation when it comes to football
we cant pass, shoot, defend, press or run with the ball

England will not qualify for 2014

We are a disgrace

Germany were good - 9-2 would have been a fair reflection

Sepp Blatter needs to open his bloody eyes
at 2-2 with Lampard's goal, eng might have not been so gung ho in the 2nd half
That was miles in

Oh well

Vamos la Argentina next week!

God that was pretty bad. But blind ref + official. And why was that twat NOT at the goal line? It's his goddamn JOB!

Argentina creamed Mexico as well. Painful to watch. Ugh, I'm not feeling very confident for tomorrow..

PR :wave: and thanks :hug:

this was a heartbreaking weekend for my north American teams. The USA game really stung although today's Mexico game was even more painful to watch than 06'

Myself along with most of my mexican friends are hoping Germany can finish the job we couldn't against Argentina.

The 1966 German team called, said something about Karma being a bitch.....

God that was pretty bad. But blind ref + official. And why was that twat NOT at the goal line? It's his goddamn JOB!

He was doing his job. When you are looking for offsides it will be tough to catch what is happening on the goaline. This is FIFA's fault. Most sports have used video replay and the excuse that it would slow the game down is a poor excuse indeed. In Brazil 2014 FIFA will add another linesman to check for goal line decisions but in my opinion they should still use video replay. It could stop fake goals or disallowed real goals along with punishing players for diving.

The best news I've read: The Geoff-Hurst* special bet, which meant a goal after hitting the crossbar, was paid to those betting on it. The bookmakers said, even though the referees didn't count it, it was clearly a goal.

*The English scorer of the '66 Wembley goal.

Actually that's not correct. He was perfectly positioned, his job at that point was to be level with the last defender so as to hopefully be in a position to properly call offside.

Blatter, for many reasons, is a cunt. Always has been, always will be.

The 1966 German team called, said something about Karma being a bitch.....

:lol::applaud: Its got a smile.

Normally when England go out in the WC/Euro's im gutted but not today. Throughout the tournament and friendlies we never looked convincing.

:lol::applaud: Its got a smile.

Normally when England go out in the WC/Euro's im gutted but not today. Throughout the tournament and friendlies we never looked convincing.

Amazing the difference between their qualifying campaign and the event. Like a different team.

PR :wave: and thanks :hug:

this was a heartbreaking weekend for my north American teams. The USA game really stung although today's Mexico game was even more painful to watch than 06'

Myself along with most of my mexican friends are hoping Germany can finish the job we couldn't against Argentina.

With all due respect, finish what job? You could not even start the job.

So instead of being happy for a Latin team to advance, you Mexicans want the Europeans to win? I am sorry, but that loser mentality is why you never pass the round of 16. Myself, I want Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay and Argentina in the semifinals.

Well, and maybe the Netherlands, which I have winning it all in my office pool. :)

It's okay. If Argentina gets eliminated before the final, he'll inevitably disappear from this thread, much like he does from the NBA thread whenever Ginobili and friends fail to advance in the playoffs.

With all due respect, finish what job? You could not even start the job.

So instead of being happy for a Latin team to advance, you Mexicans want the Europeans to win? I am sorry, but that loser mentality is why you never pass the round of 16. Myself, I want Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay and Argentina in the semifinals.

Well, and maybe the Netherlands, which I have winning it all in my office pool. :)

Christ, "you mexicans"? seriously?

Landon scores again ?

there goes what's left of his hair

Well if that's true I'm glad he said he'll step up...and about the hair..I think he'll look insta younger if he just shaved it all off. Prince William should shave it all off too.

Back
Top Bottom