2010 FIFA World Cup Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the game's pretty much over now.. Though he used both his arms in his actions, the goal counts.

there are always the fans to consider

3294697_f496.jpg

BrazilSoccerCheers.jpg

at least they look happy

Aand that's 3-0. Now Brazil are in for the kill.

Oh dear god, that looked so PAINFUL! Hope for Elano that his leg isn't broken!

IC are turning into a bunch of hacks now. Somebody's gotta get sent off.

They're making quite foul fouls now. Hm, I doubt their goal's gonna matter much.\\

Ok they were nearly rowing on the field. What the fuck. :| This referee is ridiculous.

Ok wtf. Kaka did NOT do anything this time. :| This is fucking ridiculous. What the fuck is going on anymore? Keita ran INTO him. HE is the one who is making the fouls.

I'm glad they got one! Announcers said it was the first goal by an african nation against brazil ?? This score should be 2-1

Red card! Daaaaang!! What a waste

yeah . . . just saw the replay . . . deary me . . . ref has completely lost control of the game :grumpy:

Yup, while the Ivory Coast player has done quite some nice fouls on his own name now. This is ridiculous. Just ridiculous. The Ref should be sent home after this.

Is it wrong that I kind of wanted God-boy to sock an Ivorian player in the face?

Yup, while the Ivory Coast player has done quite some nice fouls on his own name now. This is ridiculous. Just ridiculous. The Ref should be sent home after this.

dittoz

Is it wrong that I kind of wanted God-boy to sock an Ivorian player in the face?

:lol: almost understandable I would say :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom