2010-2011 NBA Thread Episode III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And fuck LeBron and his phoney outrage on the charge call. Blatant. You can't swing your 'bow out like that at any level of basketball.

That LeBron James. He likes to give up in the ECF a lot.
And he isn't clutch at all.

That Chris Bosh. He's not worthy of being mentioned with the other two.
He's just going along for the ride, though.

That Dwyane Wade. It's clearly his team.
That's going to create some serious internal conflict because they wont be able to share the ball.

Wait... LeBron is hitting clutch shots in the ECF and putting up big numbers? Chris Bosh is putting up equally big numbers, and arguably the most valuable player of this series at the moment? And the three of them are sharing the ball? Miami has decent depth with players like Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, Mike Miller, and James Jones? Wait, that guy Joel Anthony has played phenomenal defense, and has been a blocking machine? What's going on? Somebody help me!

No spoken words said:
Derrick Rose....I love the dude....but I've watched him piss away 2-3 games this post-season......

He gets way too complacent and settles for contested jumpers, but he'll learn over time. He has to be The Man.

Fuck LeBron. And the fact that you can buy a championship in this league. It really does only take one player to put you over, which is probably why I don't consider placing the blame on Rose to be entirely unfair.

That's just a huge fucking bummer.

Lebron is insufferable.

LuckyNumber7, it's nothing personal, but I'm gonna go all kindergarten on you and put you on "ignore" so that I don't read one of your posts and snap and get banned from the board.

Series ain't over.

That's just a huge fucking bummer.

Lebron is insufferable.

LuckyNumber7, it's nothing personal, but I'm gonna go all kindergarten on you and put you on "ignore" so that I don't read one of your posts and snap and get banned from the board.

Series ain't over.

... I see no reason to. I fully acknowledge the fact that the series is not over. I'm not declaring the Miami Heat as NBA champions, at all. Nor Eastern Conference Champions. In fact, I never said a single thing about the Bulls, so I don't understand why you're offended.

I'm just happy for my team, is that a crime? I took a whole lot of shit and I'm not allowed to enjoy a little bit of 'right back at ya'? That just doesn't seem right.

Nothing about the Heat has surprised me. They still have the same strengths and weaknesses. Bosh has been allowed to open up, basically because of how shitty Boozer has been. Noah can't do everything inside.

The Bulls' poor performance has surprised me. Rose's shot selection down the stretch was putrid, way worse than I'd have assumed it would be. And I'm not sure about the personnel choices either.

Bosh definitely had a hard time getting integrated into this team's offense in the beginning of the season but he's shining now, and it's great. It's great to see how far they've come, and some of the adjustments the team has made.

... whatever. I can't win with anyone here, apparently.

He's got to reason to ignore me. He's got no reason to want to attack me in the first place.

Notice how normally when my team wins I'm the only one here, obviously supporting them? Yet when they loose it's a field day laughing at them? I don't say anything then. Deal with it. That's what it is. Like I said before, I never said anything bad at all about your team. None of you hae any reason to be offended because I'm happy that my team won and that they're one by one silencing all of the haters and bullshit surrounding each and every individual player and the team as a whole.

Clearly you don't know enough about GAF. He's trying to avoid a nasty situation because he loves his sports teams more than life itself.

No one's attacking you personally. And the fact that you can't comprehend why everyone hates your team baffles me.

It's not just you, LuckyNumber7. I mean, it's partially you, but it's also that you cheer for a team whose success reflects poorly on the league, a team filled to the brim with assholes. Your fandom is not entirely your fault, it's also to a degree a geographic thing. But you were also being an asshat with your last post, forcing crow upon everyone here the night of. Fuck that. The series isn't even over, and the championship looms.

Thanks a lot, Bulls, for allowing us to watch LeBitch strut around like a rooster.

Yeah, if I could apologize on behalf of the team, I would. That shit was seriously hard to watch. His mannerisms are flat out infuriating. The guy plays the villain very well, I will give him that.

Derrick's performance at the very end of regulation and OT was definitely disappointing. But I have to say, regarding the final shot of regulation - I honestly don't mind it that much. The kid has proven that he can drain that step back jumper, any time, any situation. Hell, he's proven throughout the year that he can make any shot. And that step back J especially has become one of his go-to moves over the last month or two of the season. I don't have a problem with him going for that shot right there. He wasn't all that close to making it, and Lebron played good D but, yeah, what can you do?

I'm not going to second guess the guy that has carried the team all year and put together one of the most impressive individual seasons I've ever seen by an athlete (not counting this particular series). 100% confidence in Rose, always.

No one's attacking you personally. And the fact that you can't comprehend why everyone hates your team baffles me.

Where did I ever say that I can't comprehend why everyone hates my team?

That doesn't change the fact that it was indeed a field day every time the Heat did something stupid/lost a game/couldn't get the buzzer beater/etc. with everyone watching them under a high powered microscope.

That doesn't change the fact that I also never heard the end of the jokes with stuff like Joel Anthony. And now he's doing all the Heat can ask for at center. Doing exactly what I figured he'd be doing.

I was in a good mood after watching a baseball game, but this really made my night end on a sour note. Fuck Lebron. I can't believe 12 months ago I was hoping he would come to the Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom