2010-2011 NBA Thread Episode III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou+Williams+oXZshw1KlcCm.jpg

What up, Laz?

I don't watch this shit very often because Bayless is beyond annoying, but who the fuck is this blonde chick moderating First Take today?

Wow. I need to know this.

EDIT: Charissa Thompson. I guess she's been around for a while. Hmmm. I'm behind on my ESPN. She's pretty hot.

I think Luke Harangody is the worst player with regular minutes in the league.

He showed a few flashes early last seaon with the Celts, but it then became apparent he was just overmatched in the NBA...just not enough talent, really needs to put in a ton of effort just to be the 9th or 10th option off the bench for a mediocre team.
Very good college player, but sort of like a 60% version of a Laettner.

Byron Scott must like his defense or something, because he is a massive liability on the offensive end. He hoists a three damn near every time that he touches the ball, but I have never once seen him make one of them.

Edit: 18% on threes, apparently.

Shortly after the dunk, James tweeted, "Dunk of the Year! @blakegriffin just dunked on Kendrick Perkins so hard!!! Wow! I guess I'm No. 2 now. Move over #6." James was referring to his alley-oop dunk he threw down after jumping over Chicago Bulls guard John Lucas III a day earlier.

"You don't see Kobe [Bryant] tweeting," Perkins said. "You don't see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you're an elite player, plays like that don't excite you. At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons who are trying to win championships are not worrying about one play.

"They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him."

Another fantastic game by Lin. Can a guy really emerge out of the blue like him?

I take full credit for mentioning Jeremy Lin in this thread just before the game on Saturday. Coincidence? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom