2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Nice commercial from Prince! He was so great at the half-time show last week...second-best half-time show ever.

As for the Grammies...I'm proud of the Dixie Chicks, and I enjoyed Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera's performances, as well as Gnarls Barkley. I never thought I'd say I'd like Justin & Christina!!!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

like I said before.. I wanna borrow Adam Sandler's universal remote from the movie..CLICK.....:huh:

Indeed. How much longer does this crapfest continue? :drool:

:up: Love this song.

Man, Justin is becoming a jack-of-all trades here with the guitar. His concert is going to be :love:

Diane L said:
Wow! Nice commercial from Prince! He was so great at the half-time show last week...second-best half-time show ever.

As for the Grammies...I'm proud of the Dixie Chicks, and I enjoyed Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera's performances, as well as Gnarls Barkley. I never thought I'd say I'd like Justin & Christina!!!

yeah that was a real cool thing for him to do.. wonder how much that commercial cost to air tonite...:hmm:

I'm so sick of hearing about Justin Timberlake. I can't wait until he disappears from the public stage forever.

It's easy to strum a few guitar chords. The guitar was for show - there are a ton of musicians on stage.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
is just timberlake just trying to show that he has talent by playing as many musical instruments as possible?

if the accordian is next, then i'll be impressed.

We all know they're unplugged. :tsk: He's faking it worse than Jenna Jameson. *rimshot*

*second rimshot for that horrible pun*

angelordevil said:
I'm not a huge JT fan, but he's definitely talented.

Prince is talented - he can actually play all the instruments well.
JT poses with instruments.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
third rimshot for not noticing the hilarious innuendo of using jenna jameson and rimshot in the same sentancxe.

That was what the second rimshot was for. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom