2007 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd probably like christina if she wasn't such a ho bag.

although those ho bag days did provide some great moments :hmm:

i'll have to rethink this and get back to ya

:lol:

I might be seeing her when she comes to Detroit. I like her now that she doesn't look like she showered in Crisco every morning. :wink:

I like my bitches classy. :sexywink:

Speaking of, Christina Ricci used to have quite the rack, but she's lost so much weight they've deflated. Shame. She looks like one of those dolls, I can't remember the name of them now. Creepy.

Bono's shades said:
I like Christina, but I wish she would have toned down the screeching at the end of the song.

It wasn't a falsetto or anything. I was actually impressed that she could get that high.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I might be seeing her when she comes to Detroit. I like her now that she doesn't look like she showered in Crisco every morning. :wink:

I like my bitches classy. :sexywink:

Speaking of, Christina Ricci used to have quite the rack, but she's lost so much weight they've deflated. Shame. She looks like one of those dolls, I can't remember the name of them now. Creepy.

Bratz dolls?

it's a man's man's man's world... james brown.

thanks for the info. I would have preferred to have seen her do 'Ain't No Other Man', but... I'll have to wait and see. If she could just cut down on the make-up :shrug:

And don't knock EWF! I saw them in concert when I was like...14-15 years old. The girl I worked with at the record store couldn't go because she was out of the country, so I went with my dad. Yeah, I said, my dad. :lmao:

G'nite Kelly! :wave:

If the world does turn
And if London burns
I'll be standing on a beach with my guitar

I wanna be in a band
When I get to heaven
Anyone can play guitar and they wont be nothing anymore

I thought that was appropriate.

They gave out the award for Best Rock Song already for Dani California.

Less talk/performances, more awards. I think they've handed out like 6 awards total so far. :|

rock and roll is dead.

LIVE, DAMMIT! LIIIIIIIVE! Rock needs a savior!

Actually, screw it. If bringing rock back to life means another "Garage Rock Revival", I'd rather lie in front of my television in the fetal position watching th grammy's like I should be doing. :|

LemonMelon said:

LIVE, DAMMIT! LIIIIIIIVE! Rock needs a savior!

Actually, screw it. If bringing rock back to life means another "Garage Rock Revival", I'd rather lie in front of my television in the fetal position watching th grammy's like I should be doing. :|

oh come on, who doesn't like The White Stripes? :drool:

The Strokes are iffy, but I like them.

LemonMacPhisto said:

oh come on, who doesn't like The White Stripes? :drool:

The Strokes are iffy, but I like them.

OK, fair enough, I like the Stripes, but is what they're currently doing "garage rock"? :lol:

LemonMelon said:

OK, fair enough, I like the Stripes, but is what they're currently doing "garage rock"? :lol:

it's two people playing straight out rock and roll with minimal production tricks.

I'd say that's garage rock.

and
th_highfive2.gif
Lila!

LemonMacPhisto said:

it's two people playing straight out rock and roll with minimal production tricks.

I'd say that's garage rock.

and
th_highfive2.gif
Lila!

My point was that I don't consider them part of that scene. :wink:

Anyways...

White Stripes :rockon:
th_highfive2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom