2007 Calenders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an unofficial u2 one, its the most dodgiest u2 rip off thing i've ever seen. I swear someone has cut pictures from another calender from years ago and stuck them on this one. Bless my mum for trying though!(a whats with 4 months of JUST pics of Bono :| he ain't the band you know! :madwife: )

0740762079.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I never saw a U2 one OR a Grey's Anatomy :grumpy:

I wanted to find a Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert one, but don't think they existed.

:angry:

(Still need to take pics of ours calendars)

Lila64 said:
I never saw a U2 one OR a Grey's Anatomy :grumpy:

I wanted to find a Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert one, but don't think they existed.

:angry:

(Still need to take pics of ours calendars)

Last year I got a Jon Stewart page-a-day one at Target after xmas for 75% off. It was really funny, until we moved halfway through the year and it spent the rest of the year in storage. :rolleyes:

Lila64 said:
I never saw a U2 one

I think the U2 one is only available on U2.com. I never saw it in the store. It's where I bought mine. In fact, the last few times a U2 calendar has come out, I've had to order it online. They didn't make one last year so Kariann was creative and made us all calendars on snapfish with our personal U2 tour pictures. :love: :up:

arw9797 said:

I think the U2 one is only available on U2.com. I never saw it in the store. It's where I bought mine. In fact, the last few times a U2 calendar has come out, I've had to order it online. They didn't make one last year so Kariann was creative and made us all calendars on snapfish with our personal U2 tour pictures. :love: :up:

You lucky girl! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom