2007 (69th annual) Interference NFL Playoff Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
Standings after Divisional weekend:

Hewson: 71
Phillyfan26: 69
phanan: 66
U2kitten: 65
randhail: 64
Doozer61: 62
Screwtape2: 62
Kinsa: 62
DaveC: 61
thetitans2k: 61
speedracer: 61
kellyahearn: 60
Mr. BAW: 60
Wildhoneyalways: 60
U2girl416: 59
zoney: 59
ZooTB: 58
StlElevation: 57
no spoken words: 55
achtunganton: 51
Headache with cash in his wife's pocketbook: 48

right where i wanna be :rockon:

this is the first year i've lost. i guess it was time to give one of your schmucks a chance to win. :wink:

Standings after Championship Sunday:

Hewson: 85
Phillyfan26: 85
U2Kitten: 84
Screwtape2: 81
Doozer61: 80
phanan: 79
zoney: 79
randhail: 79
Wildhoneyalways: 77
speedracer: 77
Kinsa: 77
thetitans2k: 74
U2girl416: 73
kellyahearn: 72
Mr. BAW: 72
DaveC: 70
ZooTB: 70
StlElevation: 64
no spoken words: 63
achtunganton: 60
Headache watching his Manning watch from a luxury box: 54

And yes in a nutshell...

If the Bears win, U2Kitten wins (oh the irony)
If the Colts win, Screwtape2 wins

Headache has the cellar wrapped up.

Hewson said:
And yes in a nutshell...

If the Bears win, U2Kitten wins (oh the irony)
If the Colts win, Screwtape2 wins

:shocked: :faint: Me?!

GO SCREWTAPE2!!! :happy: :bow:

Headache has the cellar wrapped up.

Another big irony is that Headache (who is not a bad football prognosicator) lost big because he picked letting his personal feelings about the teams get in the way, and I would have run away with this by several points if I HAD let my personal feelings get in the way and put the Colts on top like I wanted to (but was afraid to since they were my favorite team and everyone was dissing them) Well that's what I get, I should have done it anyway. It wasn't just because I like them, they can do it and they did!

Screwtape2 said:
I did some quick math and the competition has come down to two Colts fans (U2Kitten & myself), except only one of them kept the faith. :wink:

:scream: :banghead: :reject:

GO COLTS!! :rockon:

Last edited:
zoney! said:

Refresh me....are the Pats and eight or a three for me????

Hewson....

As I agreed, did you make the Pats my "3" team?

If you did...and I did not screw that up...I could have been like the 1972 Dolphins of interference pick-em! :yikes:

Hewson said:
Zoneybowl:
The Pats were your 3 team.
Had they been 8, you'd be champ regardless of the Superheadachebowl outcome.

Thanks Man!

Just remember that screwtape! If I did not screwtape myself, and then get pulled-over and ticketed by Mr. BAW...oh nevermind! :D

zoney! said:

Thanks Man!

Just remember that screwtape! If I did not screwtape myself, and then get pulled-over and ticketed by Mr. BAW...oh nevermind! :D
Here's your prize whiner.

fff.gif

Its apparent that my attempt at trying to be funny failed; I posted the "Fickle Finger of Fate" as Zoney's reward in response to naming me in his prior comment...it was meant as nothing more than that, merely the reward of "FATE"...I'm sorry that my intention was not clear as my post certainly wasn't what the "finger" usually means...I apologize to Zoney and Schmeg for any reactions you may have felt otherwise.

Last edited:
(edit meant to post something in other thread)

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Its apparent that my attempt at trying to be funny failed; I posted the "Fickle Finger of Fate" as Zoney's reward in response to naming me in his prior comment...it was meant as nothing more than that, merely the reward of "FATE"...I'm sorry that my intention was not clear as my post certainly wasn't what the "finger" usually means...I apologize to Zoney and Schmeg for any reactions you may have felt otherwise.

It ws the finger...not the term fate!

We carry on though....nothing changes.

Schmeg only gets pulled into it because I started posting not realizing she had not logged out. I edited. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom