2006 was .................................... .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
....fairly sticky and noticeable on black pants, but easily removed with one good wash.

2006 was like losing your virginity, your birthday, and christmas all at once.

actually, it was fine. 2007 better rock......HARD:rockon:

... full of its good and its bad, lonely in spots (I've been single for a year today), and a year that built up some potential for 2007 to rival the best year of my life, 2005.

a year full of change. First my trip to Australia, then me entering the life of a university student :)

Pretty damn good overall. Stressful as hell, and pretty dramatic at times, but I've started college, fallen in love, and overall enjoyed myself. :yes: Here's to an AMAZING '07 though!

a year that started off incredibly poorly and has slowly gotten better and better, and, has recently been great. Hope that carries over into 2007....for everyone.

so much happened this year
too much to describe

it was the most wonderful year of my life though

...just another year.

I don't know. I can't describe it. '05 was harder emotionally, but I also saw U2 twice in '05 :wink: It hasn't been a bad year; I suppose it's been a good year, but it hasn't been easy...I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess like any other year, good and bad things happened.

the next few days may change my mind on whether it's a good or a bad year

here's hoping that 2007 will be the best year of my life so far

great because I met U2 (Well Bono and Adam, Edge and Larry had no time!) at Abbey Road In September :drool:; that makes this year the best ever so far!! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom