2005 NFL Pick 'em Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ME3 said:

i can make up three games this week.:huh:

:yikes:

I would think that a pro team would wanna win to start into the playoffs....I read that Shaun Alexander is playing against the Packers,,,some kinda record he wants to break is his probable motive...:hmm:

Last edited:
I'm having dinner and drinks with 24 other Interferencers...maybe I'll select tomorrow during my Sat. morning Tequila Sunrise while sitting next to Bloody Mary after having Sex on the Beach leading to a Screaming Orgasm following receipt of a Blowjob! :drunk: don't wait for me fella's! :)!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Texans/49ERS- tie (2-2 final score)
Bold move.
If it ends 2-2, you will get credit for a 16-0 week regardless of the outcome of any other games, so sayeth the almighty Hewson.

Week 17

CHARGERS
Giants
Cardinals
Ravens
Bills
Panthers
Bears
CHIEFS
STEELERS
PATRIOTS
BUCANEERS
49ERS
JAGUARS
PACKERS
Redskins
COWBOYS

Thanks Hewson, this was a lot of fun... :applaud:

Playoffs=Redemption

Broncos
Giants
COLTS
Ravens
Bills
FALCONS
VIKINGS
Bengals
STEELERS
PATRIOTS
BUCS
49ERS
JAGUARS
Seahwaks
Redskins
COWBOYS

CHARGERS
Giants
COLTS
BROWNS
Bills
Panthers
VIKINGS
CHIEFS
STEELERS
PATRIOTS
BUCS
Texans
JAGUARS
PACKERS
Redskins
COWBOYS

zoney! said:

I thought I won last year? :hmm:

hmm i thought i won two years in a row. i know i definitly won 2 years ago. i'm talking the playoff one. maybe you did win, but i thought i won for whatever reason.

Mr. BAW said:
I'm having dinner and drinks with 24 other Interferencers...maybe I'll select tomorrow during my Sat. morning Tequila Sunrise while sitting next to Bloody Mary after having Sex on the Beach leading to a Screaming Orgasm following receipt of a Blowjob! :drunk: don't wait for me fella's! :)!

I read the last part as "I don't know about the rest of you FELATIO'S.

:ohmy:

StlElevation said:

hmm i thought i won two years in a row. i know i definitly won 2 years ago. i'm talking the playoff one. maybe you did win, but i thought i won for whatever reason.

I know it went right down the wire last year...I will find it later. Maybe it was the playoff picks.

Where is Mr. "Count on it"?

i just checked, i won last year edging out mr. baw by 1 point. playoff picks that is. so i am your defending back to back playoff pick champ. :wink:

Week 17 Lineup:

CHARGERS
Giants
COLTS
Ravens
Bills
Panthers
VIKINGS
Bengals
STEELERS
Dolphins
BUCS
Texans
JAGUARS
Seahwaks
Redskins
COWBOYS

StlElevation said:
i just checked, i won last year edging out mr. baw by 1 point. playoff picks that is. so i am your defending back to back playoff pick champ. :wink:

I came in third? :madwife:

Am I delusional (again)? I swear it was close and going into this week last year I may have been close (SO unlike this year...kinda like the Eagles).

For the playoffs, StlElevation is indeed the defending champ. Mr. BAW was second, and I was third.

Hewson said:
Final Standings:
StlElevation: 98
Mr. BAW: 97
Phanan: 95
Doozer61: 92
Hewson: 91
DaveC: 90
U2Kitten: 89
JessicaAnn: 87
Headache: 86
Chizip: 83