2005-2006 College Football (USA) - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-03-2005, 06:45 PM   #286
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
For Honor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 5,278
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Things change, they always do.



It is difficult to determine when, or how.
__________________

__________________
For Honor is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:55 AM   #287
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,476
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Louisville better learn fast how to win with class...they're gonna piss a lot of people off if they do stuff like last night...leading by 15 and the clock under 2 minutes and running, they pick up a first and goal, a coach who respects the guy on the other sideline (even if it is Dave Wannstedt) takes a knee and shakes hands. Louisville continues to run and scores with 40 seconds left, your basic old fashioned running up of the score.
__________________

__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 11-06-2005, 02:40 AM   #288
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
trojanchick99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Los Feliz, CA (between Hollywood and Downtown LA)
Posts: 8,088
Local Time: 08:55 AM
And then there were 3. Well I can't say I was too surpised to see ucla loses. But I was surprised that they were blown out like that.

Things are setting up nicely for a USC/Texas Rose Bowl.

31 in a row and counting...
__________________
trojanchick99 is offline  
Old 11-06-2005, 02:50 AM   #289
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by trojanchick99
And then there were 3. Well I can't say I was too surpised to see ucla loses. But I was surprised that they were blown out like that.

Things are setting up nicely for a USC/Texas Rose Bowl.

31 in a row and counting...
Not just blown out, but blown out by Arizona! I think they started believing their own hype....that's a no-no
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 11-07-2005, 01:53 AM   #290
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,572
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Boy, first time I ever post anything about my new school's football team, and look what happens.

I hereby revise my prediction: UCLA has no chance against USC. They should just send a delegation with a white flag to the Coliseum and beg for mercy.
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 11-07-2005, 02:30 PM   #291
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
For Honor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 5,278
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Not just blown out, but blown out by Arizona! I think they started believing their own hype....that's a no-no



Yeah, I agree. Any team that believes in it's own hype is destined for failure...

__________________
For Honor is offline  
Old 11-07-2005, 02:32 PM   #292
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
For Honor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 5,278
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by speedracer
Boy, first time I ever post anything about my new school's football team, and look what happens.

I hereby revise my prediction: UCLA has no chance against USC. They should just send a delegation with a white flag to the Coliseum and beg for mercy.
'

? come on, man, don't bend over yet. Show some PRIDE for your team.

:
__________________
For Honor is offline  
Old 11-07-2005, 03:10 PM   #293
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,572
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by For Honor

'

? come on, man, don't bend over yet. Show some PRIDE for your team.

:
It's called reverse jinxing.
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 11-07-2005, 06:50 PM   #294
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
For Honor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 5,278
Local Time: 11:55 AM
^ well, best of luck with it...
__________________
For Honor is offline  
Old 11-08-2005, 01:42 AM   #295
War Child
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Wallyworld
Posts: 571
Local Time: 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
Louisville better learn fast how to win with class...they're gonna piss a lot of people off if they do stuff like last night...leading by 15 and the clock under 2 minutes and running, they pick up a first and goal, a coach who respects the guy on the other sideline (even if it is Dave Wannstedt) takes a knee and shakes hands. Louisville continues to run and scores with 40 seconds left, your basic old fashioned running up of the score.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer team. I guess the outrage would be more significant had they played the game on Saturday when most people watch College Fball, but since Pitt and the rest of the Big Yeast play their games Wednesday thru Friday....well you know.
__________________
Clark W. Griswold, Jr is offline  
Old 11-08-2005, 06:16 AM   #296
War Child
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Wallyworld
Posts: 571
Local Time: 04:55 PM
After Penn State's big win over Wisconsin Saturday, Coach Paterno was asked to describe his chance encounter with Pamela Anderson.
Attached Thumbnails
coach.jpg  
__________________
Clark W. Griswold, Jr is offline  
Old 11-08-2005, 08:27 AM   #297
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,476
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Clark W. Griswold, Jr

Big Yeast
You gotta get the terminology correct. As of this season, its the Big Least
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 11-08-2005, 08:58 AM   #298
War Child
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Wallyworld
Posts: 571
Local Time: 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
You gotta get the terminology correct. As of this season, its the Big Least
yeah, actually it started last season when their conference champion got its bell rung by Utah in the Fiesta Bowl.
__________________
Clark W. Griswold, Jr is offline  
Old 11-13-2005, 02:05 AM   #299
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Just got back from the USC/Cal game. It was nice to see the dominance up close and personal. Fight on Trojans!!!
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 11-13-2005, 12:13 PM   #300
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 09:55 AM
And then there were TWO....things are starting to shape up; Troy needs to buckle down and put things into overdrive for next two weeks; leave Matt in there to run that Big Unit.....and get those walking wounded back into the line-up..... on USC!!!
__________________

__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com