2005-2006 College Football (USA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Bush thinking with that lateral, anyway? USC was definitely going to score there.

As I figured, Texas is handling USC's defense fine. And while I knew that Texas had a good defense, I didn't think they'd hold USC to only 10 points for the first half.

I think Bush atones for his mistake in the second half.

The Texas marching band wins in a rout, with the Beatles medley (All You Need Is Love - Help - Got To Get You Into My Life - She Loves You) dominating the USC performance of "Beat It" and crotch-grabbing.

For Honor said:
Wow, the officials are really sucking again, like another bowl game..........

No shit...Texas was lucky to have that touchdown (maybe they rushed the extra point cos they knew it :lol: )...then there was the obvious interception that they reviewed for whatever reason, then the other Texas interception that they called incomplete. :coocoo:

Man I wish U2 weren't doing the halftime, now my dad will pick on me about Bohno and his sunglasses :tsk:

^ :hmm: I don't know..

I seem to be missing out on some sort of halftime show where she involved, so I can't really say if I would have prefered her doing it or U2 doing it.

In my opinion, though, U2 looked really bad there. I know it was live.. but..... still......

I guess it's always good to see U2, no matter what.

It might come down to whoever has the ball last, imo.

I wonder how the coaches will use the clock......

TOUCHDOWN, Nebraska!

oh..... wait.......

Well, I'm just as excited :macdevil: :lol:

23-17, TEXAS

Go BIG XII CONFERENCE

:rockon:

For Honor said:
^ :hmm: I don't know..

I seem to be missing out on some sort of halftime show where she involved, so I can't really say if I would have prefered her doing it or U2 doing it.

In my opinion, though, U2 looked really bad there. I know it was live.. but..... still......

I guess it's always good to see U2, no matter what.

I guess you're a new college football fan, so here's a link to Ashlee Simpson's performance at last year's championship game:

http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0105/entertainment/ashlee_orange.html

Those little semi option handoffs are really sucking for UT. The should consider not using those, as 6 yard losses aren't so hot, imo.

But I understand the idea for balance, etc, and not focusing on #10 too much.....

Though...... a valiant Heisman finalist he is................

Vince Young isn't carrying out his fakes on the option handoffs anymore. In the first half, he was doing a better job of it -- you can tell because the camera operator was getting confused, and they were getting better yardage then.

:hmm:

I don't know about the incomplete/fumble

They are reviewing it right now.

He caught it, but I'm not syre if he moved or made a football move.

In the NFL, I don't think that would be a fumble

31-26, USC

only a field goal for UT.........................

They need a stop on the nextdrive for a win, imo

If those two DBs are out, it's over. Texas had to go for it on at least one of those two FG attempts deep in SC territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom