2005-2006 College Football (USA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
and in the frankly who cares at this point category, your halftime highlights tonight will be spliced in with scense from Vertigo live from Chicago.

whoopity doo

maybe chizip will make it into the rose bowl highlight reel :hmm:

Kind of sad. I mean, Ashlee Simpson's performance at the Orange Bowl last year completely shattered the Unintentional Comedy Ratings.

Texas 34 USC 28

USC will have the ball driving for go ahead TD in game's last minutes but Leinart will throw INT to lose game.

Hook 'em

Last edited:
The Texas players (at least those that were shown on camera) saluted during the national anthem. The SC players didn't. Texas wins.

4th and 1 for Texas -- why would you ever take the ball out of Vince Young's hands by running a straight handoff???

Yeah, that was aw\esome - hear the announcers?

"Shoulda kept Bush in there for the Push"

:happy:

My condolences to USC fans, and Irish fans, too, for making a sarcastic remark such as that.

:lol:

For Honor said:
Yeah, that was aw\esome - hear the announcers?

"Shoulda kept Bush in there for the Push"

:rolleyes:

Dan Fouts called it *before* the play, when Reggie Bush went in motion outside. Score a point for Fouts.

Looks like the Texas coaches may have extricated their heads from their respective nether regions and realized that Vince Young should do something with the ball on every play.

Yeah, but I think Leinart should have led the pass to the back corner.

The Texas secondary is very impressive. SC would do well just to run LenDale White up the middle.

TU gets away with the TD

REgardless, that was an impressive run.

Perhaps, because of rushing to get the PAT off, that's why it was missed. :shrug: that's how it goes, a sort of instand karma, perhaps.......

Looks like Bush and Young are both channeling their inner Antwaan Randle El. The officials and Pete Carroll blew it on the non-replay.

And I'm pretty sure it's UT, not TU (unless you're from Texas A&M).

deep said:
both teams have black players

but

it looks like all the cheer leaders are white

how'd that happen?

They are just discriminating by putting the black cheerleaders off camera.

Seriously, though, I don't know. ..

deep said:
both teams have black players

but

it looks like all the cheer leaders are white

how'd that happen?

Because you're obsessed with immature race-baiting?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

U2 + halftime.

Not live or anything, but as they do highlights

That's pretty cool :rockon:

Wow, the officials are really sucking again, like another bowl game..........

Oh well.

I'd rather have "no calls" than phantom calls that weren't there.

It's a Big Ten crew. Maybe they're taking their revenge upon the universe for the Alamo Bowl.

They blew the call where Vince Young's knee was down (though Texas probably would have scored anyway), and they missed a late hit on Texas early in the first quarter (though SC ended up scoring). I think the non-interception call was correct -- the ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion. Other than that, I don't think they're doing too badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom