2005-2006 College Football (USA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska lost it's game.... no argument there.

But these uncalled holdings for our Defense is getting out of control........ This is the 3rd or 4rth week in a row that people are getting up in arms about this, and I think the "husker nation" might have to start making some noise....

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey trojanchick99:

UCLA v.s. USC = Blowout...don't believe the hype!!! :rockon:

Yup, Free Pizza in the 3rd quarter. Just like in 2002 and '03. If 'SC's D can keep improving, ucla will be lucky to score 17. And we all know how great ucla's D is :lmao: They learned to play D from the French :wink:

That game against the Farm was pathetic. I think UA can win this week, they probably won't but they have a decent secondary.

For Honor said:
Nebraska lost it's game.... no argument there.

But these uncalled holdings for our Defense is getting out of control........ This is the 3rd or 4rth week in a row that people are getting up in arms about this, and I think the "husker nation" might have to start making some noise....
have you seen the controversy around whether or not callahan "throat slashed" the ref after that call?

it's all over the news in lincoln.

all i know is that i almost broke my back falling down in despair when taylor had swift open over the middle and overthrew him by fifteen yards!

trojanchick99 said:
And we all know how great ucla's D is :lmao: They learned to play D from the French :wink:

Yeah, if Stanford can roll them for 3 quarters, I can only imagine what will happen when they meet up with USC. I hope UCLA is still undefeated when they come into the Coliseum.

This is UCLA's fourth ridiculous comeback of the season. When they go down by 21 points at half to USC, the coaches can go in the locker room and say "well executed men -- everything is going according to plan. We have them right where we want them." Go Bruins.

speedracer said:
This is UCLA's fourth ridiculous comeback of the season. When they go down by 21 points at half to USC, the coaches can go in the locker room and say "well executed men -- everything is going according to plan. We have them right where we want them." Go Bruins.

I say UCLA should execute that gameplan exactly!! Down 21 at half to USC, they'll have no problem storming back!!

Right....:wink:

Well....

USC's defense (made worse by injuries) has me worried. And special teams was been tough, too. Prediction: UCLA will get a big play on special teams against 'SC.

'SC will still win :wink:

shrmn8rpoptart said:
have you seen the controversy around whether or not callahan "throat slashed" the ref after that call?

it's all over the news in lincoln.

all i know is that i almost broke my back falling down in despair when taylor had swift open over the middle and overthrew him by fifteen yards!

Ah, someone from Nebraska!

I don't really know what to say, or think about it. I've beenout of the CFB world since late saturday. I haven't even checnk HuskerPedia :reject:

speedracer said:

Ummm, doing that a versus Stanford is one thing, trying it against 'SC is quite another.

To date, no one has been able to comeback on USC in 3 years. Last time was ND in '01.

ucla has a nice little team, but until they can find a decent Defense, they won't be elite.

Somebody clearly has no sense of humor.

I wouldn't be surprised if UCLA got blown out of the water, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they won. USC's defense isn't exactly something to write home about either.

Louisville better learn fast how to win with class...they're gonna piss a lot of people off if they do stuff like last night...leading by 15 and the clock under 2 minutes and running, they pick up a first and goal, a coach who respects the guy on the other sideline (even if it is Dave Wannstedt) takes a knee and shakes hands. Louisville continues to run and scores with 40 seconds left, your basic old fashioned running up of the score.

trojanchick99 said:
And then there were 3. Well I can't say I was too surpised to see ucla loses. But I was surprised that they were blown out like that.

Things are setting up nicely for a USC/Texas Rose Bowl.

31 in a row and counting...

Not just blown out, but blown out by Arizona! I think they started believing their own hype....that's a no-no :shame:

Boy, first time I ever post anything about my new school's football team, and look what happens.

I hereby revise my prediction: UCLA has no chance against USC. They should just send a delegation with a white flag to the Coliseum and beg for mercy.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Not just blown out, but blown out by Arizona! I think they started believing their own hype....that's a no-no :shame:

:lmao:

Yeah, I agree. Any team that believes in it's own hype is destined for failure...

:lmao:

speedracer said:
Boy, first time I ever post anything about my new school's football team, and look what happens.

I hereby revise my prediction: UCLA has no chance against USC. They should just send a delegation with a white flag to the Coliseum and beg for mercy.
'

? come on, man, don't bend over yet. Show some PRIDE for your team.

::shame:

Hewson said:
Louisville better learn fast how to win with class...they're gonna piss a lot of people off if they do stuff like last night...leading by 15 and the clock under 2 minutes and running, they pick up a first and goal, a coach who respects the guy on the other sideline (even if it is Dave Wannstedt) takes a knee and shakes hands. Louisville continues to run and scores with 40 seconds left, your basic old fashioned running up of the score.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer team. I guess the outrage would be more significant had they played the game on Saturday when most people watch College Fball, but since Pitt and the rest of the Big Yeast play their games Wednesday thru Friday....well you know.

After Penn State's big win over Wisconsin Saturday, Coach Paterno was asked to describe his chance encounter with Pamela Anderson.

Attachments

• coach.jpg
    coach.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
And then there were TWO....things are starting to shape up; Troy needs to buckle down and put things into overdrive for next two weeks; leave Matt in there to run that Big Unit.....and get those walking wounded back into the line-up.....:rockon: on USC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom