2004 World Series... Red Sox vs. Red Birds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fuck yeah.

that was more than awesome.

bandwagon fan of the night: english exhcnage student (wearing red sox hat) who asked me how many innings are in a game after jumping up and down cheering when i told her the score. :der:

i'm telling you, these people make me look good.

MrBrau1 said:
Awesome year. Give the Yanks the worst loss in MLB history, and win the WORLD SERIES!

nice.

:up:

edit: the picture didn't quote :madspit:

i'm too lazy to fix it, too...

edit#2: oh...cos you attatched it :der:

Mark Freedman said:
BU and the media kept this hush-hush, but in addition to that girl getting killed by the cops after the LCS ended, a guy on the floor above my daughter in her dorm got shot, and now has a plate in his head.
Actually that guy was featured on the 6PM news last night.
There's also another guy who has been interviewed by anyone who'll listen who was shot multiple times by the police, said he was not doing anything and can't figure out why they shot at him as he climbed up the supports of the green monster seats on Lansdowne Street.

for the true red sox fans out there...

:up:

for hewson...

mebuckner.jpg

for the bandwagon jumpers...

webpagemap.jpg

the thing that REALLY pisses me off is that i should be in st louis right now waiting for game 5...:madspit: :mad: :sad:

that and the fact that my team just competed in one of the most boring world series' in history. that part hurts too.

I'm so pissed off... I NEW ABOUT THE WORLD SERIES AND I DIDN'T WATCHED......

:mad: :sad:

Wanted to se the red sox... :(

PS: what's for next year... the CUBS :|?

This morning FOX was showing highlights of the games, and for the Cards' base-runinng error they played The Clash's 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go?'

If I go there will be trouble, and if I stay it will be double...

I was hoping for the Series to get back to Boston so we could have They Might Be Giants performing.

Back
Top Bottom