2004 Bonnaroo Music Festival, USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
2004 Bonnaroo Music Festival, USA

The third annual three-day camping and music festival will be held on June 11-13, 2004,
on the same 700-acre farm in Manchester, Tennessee, USA, 60 miles south of Nashville.

Tickets for the 2004 Bonnaroo Music Festival will go on sale Saturday, February 21st at 10:00 AM Eastern Time through www.bonnaroo.com

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :shifty:

Holy shit!

Definately not as cool as Coachella, but still a very impressive line-up. And this could definately be a road trip, whereas Cleveland to SoCal would really, really suck.

:hmm:

Mikal has to meet us in Chi-town again when U2 finally gets their asses back there. I promise not to wear flip-flops next time, unless it is spring or summer :sexywink:

April--I'm going to discuss this more with the bro...my b-day is coming up so I know mom and dad could help with the cost of the show (god, am I sad or what?). It's a long drive, but if we campu out it shouldn't bee too expensive. And I should have some sort of a job by at least, I don't know, May, so I should have some $$$ soon. I'm trying to think if anyone else I know would like to come too...I think this would be a blast!

:)

i can only imagine the amount of hippies that will be at this festival--surely we'll score some special brownies from someone

:wink:

~LadyLemon~ said:
Mikal has to meet us in Chi-town again when U2 finally gets their asses back there. I promise not to wear flip-flops next time, unless it is spring or summer :sexywink:

oh you bet! i feel bad that i couldn't hang out more, but the cold whether and bad spot in line put me in a really shit mood that day, until my friend got us hooked up with spots in the heart anyway! lol.

i'll go if someone picks me up in green bay, and promises to be entertaining.

i get bored easily.

*twitches

fuck shit bitch!

sorry about that......

i'm really a bore, so i'm told.

Back
Top Bottom