2003 Interferencer Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
2003 Interferencer Card Exchange

Greetings Interferencers!

The holidays will be here before we know it! Time for shopping, baking cookies, making snowmen and to start sending and receiving holiday cards. While your addressing your envelopes and signing cards, why not send out a few extra cards to your Interference friends?

With the help of Like O2 (Eileen), I am organizing a card exchange for our little community, building on the tradition started last year by FishNeedsABicycle (Fishy) and hippy. This card exchange is different from the one being organized by www.atu2.com.

Here's the deal:

I'll be keeping track of everyone who PMs their information me. Please get your information to me by December 4. Then, starting on Then on December 8th Eileen and I will begin to PM/email out a short list of names/addresses for you to send cards to. Then it?s up to you to get your cards in the mail. Once that?s done, all you have to do is wait for the the cards to start appearing in your mailbox.

I?m hoping everyone can send card to approximately 5 other people. However, this is not a requirement. If you would like to send more or less than 5, let me know that too!

We also know that Interferencers come from many different backgrounds, so we'd like to keep the cards pretty generic. We're also anticipating international participants, so let me know if you absolutely cannot send cards overseas!

So please send me with following information and any questions you have:

1) Interference name
2) Real name
3) Address (where you can receive mail)
4) Email address
5) How many cards can you send?
6) Are you willing to send cards to overseas participants?

Remember, I'll be accepting information until December 4th

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

Jessica

I better let my wife know now why I'm getting Christmas cards from all you single women.....

This is a great idea! :up: I was in it last year and plan to do it again.

nbcrusader said:
I better let my wife know now why I'm getting Christmas cards from all you single women.....

hehe..you got one from a married woman last year :sexywink: :wave:

nbcrusader said:

Interference Holiday Card Exchange: Causing Marital Strife Since 2002

Just Kidding ... :wink:

Thanks for organizing this Jessica.

I will be sending you my information as well ;)

btw, you need to provide your email addy so that non-premium members will be able to send you their information if they dont have access to PMs!

nbcrusader said:

You better also let her know why you're sending cards to married women! ;)

This really worked out great last year! I'm happy to help organize it this time! Thanks Jessica for getting this thread started! :)

I made pretty cool "special" cards last year...I'm gonna have to think of something new for this year :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom