2003 Interferencer Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like O2 said:

:sad:

Did you hear them talking about J.D. Runnels (#38) all night? He's such a sweet kid! The Sooners just didn't have it in them the last two games.

Congrats to LSU and USC!

You're a sport Like 02 - catch you next season! :up: and I hope we trade cards too!

I have resurrected this thread to say that I just got another card yesterday! I checked my mail, and I had a Christmas card and some chocolate from ~fairy_girl~! She had sent it on December 18, and it just got to me yesterday on February 26!!!!

Anyway, what a surprise! I honestly thought I had gotten all my cards. The only thing better than getting Christmas cards and chocolate in the mail is getting them in February when you least expect it!

Thanks, Hayley! :hug:

HeartlandGirl said:
I have resurrected this thread to say that I just got another card yesterday! I checked my mail, and I had a Christmas card and some chocolate from ~fairy_girl~! She had sent it on December 18, and it just got to me yesterday on February 26!!!!

Anyway, what a surprise! I honestly thought I had gotten all my cards. The only thing better than getting Christmas cards and chocolate in the mail is getting them in February when you least expect it!

Thanks, Hayley! :hug:

wow talk about a delay with post office. what a nice surprise to receive in the mail. :)

Back
Top Bottom