2003 Interferencer Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More shots out..

ABEL :hug: Very pretty card.. you're quite talented :sexywink:

The BAWS :love: You all make me want to cry :sad: lol.

I've been trying to PM people who sent cards, just cuz it's nice to get a PM ;)

...but, I can't seem to PM or email guaca, so here is my public thank you for your very funny card! :hug:

The good and the bad....

The Good - Thanks to Like02 for the wonderful Xmas card with family photo - great stuff!

The Bad - those OU jerseys have got to go.... :lol:

You see, I am the Ultimate USC fan; my cousin is the starting defensive tackle #84 - after Jan 4th, you'll see why!!! USC #1
:yes:

Just playin' with the Holiday Spirit! :) :) thanks again!

[align=center]THANK YOU
Christy, Eileen, Kelly, Gabriela and Charlene

The card exchange was a great idea, hope to make this a tradition. ;)[/align]

I haven't received a single card yet.:|
now i'm beginning to worry...:huh:
:ohmy: is it normal for cards to travel this long?:ohmy:

Last edited:
sharry_lt said:
I haven't received a single card yet.:|
now i'm beginning to worry...:huh:
:ohmy: is it normal for cards to travel this long?:ohmy:

:( I sent my card to you right after getting the list of names. I've already received yours. When I get home I will check the address on the list to your envelope.

EPandAmerica said:

:( I sent my card to you right after getting the list of names. I've already received yours. When I get home I will check the address on the list to your envelope.
:) maby the card is only a bit late...i hope...:huh:
but it really is strange, that i haven't got a SINGLE card from any of the senders...
i checked the address i've written to jessica - i got it right, it is correct...
strange.:|

Mr. BAW said:
The good and the bad....

The Good - Thanks to Like02 for the wonderful Xmas card with family photo - great stuff!

The Bad - those OU jerseys have got to go.... :lol:

You see, I am the Ultimate USC fan; my cousin is the starting defensive tackle #84 - after Jan 4th, you'll see why!!! USC #1
:yes:

Again....a big thank you to all who sent such awesome cards. :hug: Mine will be more creative next year!

And Mr. BAW....hate to tell you this, but one of my favorite student's ~ #38 ~ and the rest of the Sooners are going to be wearing championship rings Sunday night!

It's all about the sugar, baby!! :wink: :dance: :wink:

sugar_packet.jpg

Like O2 said:

Again....a big thank you to all who sent such awesome cards. :hug: Mine will be more creative next year!

And Mr. BAW....hate to tell you this, but one of my favorite student's ~ #38 ~ and the rest of the Sooners are going to be wearing championship rings Sunday night!

sugar_packet.jpg

:blahblah: :blahblah: :lol:

SC #1 BCS #Pffffftt

Your favorite student better have dirt on his uniform; Oh, I forgot, those children play indoors....hmmm...

We'll be cheering from both coasts for a good game...your kids will have 3 days to think about what they have to do...by the way, was Kansas State on your schedule??? :wink:

Happy New Year! and thanks for the card!
:wave:

Mr. BAW said:

SC #1 BCS #Pffffftt

Your favorite student better have dirt on his uniform; Oh, I forgot, those children play indoors....hmmm...

We'll be cheering from both coasts for a good game...your kids will have 3 days to think about what they have to do...by the way, was Kansas State on your schedule??? :wink:

:rant: Ouch! Where is z edge when I need him to defend the Sooners?!? And :yell: f*%king KS....that one hurt! But they deserved it...we played like crap!

And we didn't pick the Sugar Bowl venue....cut us some slack on that one!

Seriously, I hope they're both good, safe games! With of course, OU ending up with the title! :hyper:

Heartland Girl - thanks, got the card xmas eve!!!

Bono?s American Wife - got the card yesterday, thanks!!!!

eebz - got the card today, thanks!!!!!

*steps in to defend the Sooners*

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If my dog had half a defense she could win a Pac-10 championship.

:D

Go Sooners! Pour some sugar on me!

and I'm glad you got the card fairy_girl! :)

arw9797 said:
Thank you Sharky and Mrs. Edge for the cards!

Mrs Edge, however did you know to put that cute picture on the front of the card? :wink: I love it! :D

You are SO welcome! :D And thank you for your card too! :hug:

I had a feeling you of all people would enjoy that one.... :love: :edge: :love: I have to give credit to cydewaze, he did the photoshopping for me! :cute:

Last edited:
Like O2 said:

sugar_packet.jpg

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom