2003 Interferencer Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to get some shouts out :wink:

adamswildhoney thanks for the card you're a sweetie!

BC :lol: so cute, a card for me and a card for my felines :cute:

nbcrusader what a fabulous card I love it :drool:

April thanks sis for thinkin of me :)

bonosloveslave :cute: Nice job on those, love em and yes you have to come to Cali ;)

JessicaAnn what a thoughtful card, thank you :hug:

Mine are ready to go into the mail tomorrow!

And I received two in the mail today--one from IrishConnection and one from bonosloveslave! Thanks Jessica and Beth! Both cards were awesome! :hug:

Today I received 3 more cards, they all made my day!
Thanks to BLS, JessicaAnn and Icelle! :happy:
Happy Holidays to everyone!

sent my cards out to 5 (yes five) lucky recipients.

the recipients will be subjected to their very own, limited edition, one of a kind Liza design for their xmas cards. Signed and numbered by the artist (that's me). :D

Sicy said:
Oh man I bet those are the best cards ever.

HAHAHA!! :lol:

I wouldn't go as far as to say "best"... but hopefully 'funny'. No... no naked Bono's or anything like that. ;) :lol: Although it is Bono-inspired.

i've gotten several cards as well... thanks to jessica ann, keocmb, epandamerica, and my roadtrip buddy beth! :shifty:

:) it makes the season more jolly to get u2 cards

I've sent one of my cards so far, the others are soon to follow. BIG apoligies to anyone getting a card from me....I haven't had time to do anything fun, so my cards are generic crap. :(

everyone whos getting cards from me erm well im sorry but i only got to the post office today and the lady laughed at me cos i said "they're not gonna get there before xmas are they?" ;)

so im REEEEEEAAAAALLY sorry, but you wont get them in time for xmas but i've put a special treat inside the envelopes for you. :)

I sent my cards out on Thursday...but the post office was out of American Stamps! :angry: They said they would print out tapes for them. She took them away and put them in a box. I sure hope they get to their intended recipients! :uhoh:

Meanwhile, THANK YOU to everyone who has sent me a card! They really do cheer up my little apartment. :)

HeartlandGirl said:
I got one from oliveu2cm yesterday! I was :lol: ! Thanks, Carrie! :hug:

You're welcome! Thank you for yours too :hug:

It's so nice to get snail mail greetings from interferencers! :heart: Thanks to Wacka and April and Mrs. Edge (whose new addy I'm glad to have!) and Beth.... :love: :hug:

I hope everyone received my cards.. I was worried about the postage since there was a picture involved.... let me know guys when they are received please :)

Back
Top Bottom