2003 Interferencer Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: 2003 Interferencer Card Exchange

JessicaAnn said:
Then, starting on Then on December 8th Eileen and I will begin to PM/email out a short list of names/addresses for you to send cards to.
Isn't this a little late? I mean....I'm not from America but want to send this year too...and I'm afraid my cards won't be there in time....just.....asking.

I had the whole intention of taking part, but I'm not Premium Member, even I can't send the PM to JessicaAnn :(

And I have the same question that FS

This is great and I am so looking forward to this, Its been such a hard year for me that Im sure this will cheer me up!
Last year was amazing, I got some of the coolest cards I have ever seen, I kept them on my china closet for a long time after the holidays cuz the U2 ones were so awesome!
I will start creating my cards this weekend!
Thanks for setting this up! :up:

Jack In The Box said:
I had the whole intention of taking part, but I'm not Premium Member, even I can't send the PM to JessicaAnn :(

And I have the same question that FS

JessicaAnn said:
... if you want to get in touch with me by e-mail, please do so at jessicakoth@yahoo.com

Everyone, Premium Member or not, can take part. Send an email to JessicaAnn (see above) or me at likeo2@interference.com if you want to be included! :yes:

Also, forgive my ignorance, but how long would it take cards to arrive/be delivered overseas? We'll do what we can to accommodate!

and, I'm from Mexico, don't have idea of how much time a card might be arriving to USA

Last edited:
A letter from Germany takes from about 1 or 2 weeks up to 3 weeks or even a bit longer especially in the holidays time...So, maybe sending the addresses at the early beginning of December? Cos the 8th is already so close to the middle? :) If that's not possible then the ones will get them after Christmas which wouldn't kill them either. ;)

Like O2 said:

Also, forgive my ignorance, but how long would it take cards to arrive/be delivered overseas? We'll do what we can to accommodate!

I am not sure how long overseas delivery will take.

You could make them new year's cards ... wishing people well in the new year.

I have one request for participants of this year's exchange. When signing your cards, could everyone please put their Interference name as well? I received some cool cards last year from people whom I didn't recognize because they only wrote their "real" name. :huh: :der: Thanks

JessicaAnn said:

I am not sure how long overseas delivery will take.

You could make them new year's cards ... wishing people well in the new year.
Works too. :up:

If you're still interested in participating you have one more day to get me your information either by PM or e-mail (jessicakoth@yahoo.com). I need your information by the end of the day tomorrow (December 4).

When you e-mail me, be sure to include:

So please send me with following information and any questions you have:

1) Interference name
2) Real name
3) Address (where you can receive mail)
4) Email address
5) How many cards can you send?
6) Are you willing to send cards to overseas participants?

Thanks!

Alright .... Sorry ... I was away from a computer for the last several days :shifty:

Anyway ... Eileen (LikeO2) and I will be sending out your lists today! :hyper:

Both ... If we are able to PM someone, we will send the lists that way. If the person is not premium, we will e-mail the lists.

Back
Top Bottom