2003/2004 NHL Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yertle-the-turtle said:
yay Avalanche

trivia: yertle actually did manage to watch a hockey game two years ago...colorado beat some other team.

i'll nominally support them by looking at their result in the paper every week.

Yertle! :up: You're my new friend. :hug:

You've picked a good team. :yes:

Yay! :hug:

Though these things can easily tear us apart--say, if Goran ever is single and discovers a love of hockey, or if we're at the same party as Jiri Fischer... :shifty:

Oh yeah, Oilers kick some major Colorado ass tonight peeps!

Go Oilers Go!

Last edited:
you can listen to them on nhl.com and then they die and disappear before the game actually ends.

or maybe that's just what happens on my computer. maybe it's more of a football fan...

Bless the fine folks over at TSN, Sportsnet, and the good old CBC for bringing the world of hockey into my living room almost every night.

Edgeman said:
Bless the fine folks over at TSN, Sportsnet, and the good old CBC for bringing the world of hockey into my living room almost every night.

Dirty Canadians :down:

living room? who said it had to be in the living room? all i wanted was it on the tv :wink:

that was lame. shoot me now.

IWasBored said:
you can listen to them on nhl.com and then they die and disappear before the game actually ends.

or maybe that's just what happens on my computer. maybe it's more of a football fan...

NHL.com supports live audio feeds to every game. I've never had a problem with it... although it leaves a certain Harry Neal bumbling-esque quality empty.

:down:

Chizip said:
yeah, join the club

the colorado ass kicking club

unfortunately your club will not be joined by my team this year. and i do mean year. whatever jacques lemaire thinks he's doing with seasoning the new kids early on like this is a crock. i can't believe he only plays oneveteran defenseman at a time...or maybe that's why the easiest shots are always open on our goal. interesting idea. or maybe that's why the other night we literally ran out of defenseman, save nick schultz who was the only trained defenseman still in the game when there was a 5 on 3 power play favoring the stars. that really shouldn't happen. we seem to have lost our will to work as a team and are now fighting twice as hard as individuals as we would have to fight if we worked as a team. get it together wild, this has been a very poor showing up to this point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom