2002 MTV Movie Awards....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Had to be one of the worst award shows EVER!!!

Where were the big stars? Why did it seem every category had the same 4/5 movies in it?

Why did I get the feeling that the Osbournes OWN MTV????

The only thing I liked was the Will Farrell skit...FEEL THE HEAT, CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT!!!!

Kelly's performance was pretty odd. Too bad her vocals were not live.

overall, I would give the show a D-. I know a lot of us think Mtv was done years ago, but I really think this show was the final nail in the coffin.

Screaming Flower said:
it was pretty boring. the white stripes were cool though. i want to be meg white. :cool:

She spells her name correctly, so she can be in the cool club.

I want one of those buttons that says "I :heart: Jack."

I forgot the show was on. I'm sure it'll be re-aired all the time for the next week, though.

I watched like the first 20 minutes, thought it was pretty stupid, and put something else on.

I hate MTV awards shows.
I never watch them. I hate MTV period, too much Britney and NSnyc, etc. UCK! GAG! EEP!
I do confess I watched one MTV awards, the one where Jimmy Fallon hosted. *Sigh* Jimmaaay..:p

IMO, you can't expect much from an awards show that includes The Fast and the Furious in it's best movie of the year category.

mtv sucked? say it ain't so!!

yeah..uhh...if you were expecting something entertaining, you were expecting too much.

bono-vox said:
MTV2 has to be theee worst station EVER!!!

I enjoy M2 because when they're not playing bad R&B,
they play innovative and new artists.

MTV proper is just bad. And they know it.

*sigh*

Kelly Osbourne's performance was pretty cool though. :)

madonna's child said:
IMO, you can't expect much from an awards show that includes The Fast and the Furious in it's best movie of the year category.

Hey now...

Bonochick said:

Hey now...
My apologies, BC. :tongue: But, best movie of the year!? Come on! It's an insult to the "mtv generation" that I am supposidly part of.

madonna's child said:

My apologies, BC. :tongue: But, best movie of the year!? Come on! It's an insult to the "mtv generation" that I am supposidly part of.

I'm sorry, it's just that Dom was so hot.

And fast cars turn me on.

That movie was the feel good movie of the year!!!! :D :wink:

I kinda enjoyed it actually! I mean yeah, the fast and the furious is NOT realy in the best movie of the year cathegory but it was a fun show. Will Ferrel Rocked as Usuall. I wonder if he`s going to be the new "Ben Stiler" of MTV seremonies.
Besides I love Jack Black and he was COOL !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom