$20.00 Bill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't have one. i'd like one. i'd take an old 20 dollar bill too though...

i got 3 of them on Friday at the bank when i deposited my paycheck....but i spent them all already :lol:

i like how there are commercials for "the color of money"

i guess they are just getting the word out about it, but its like when i see a commercial for it im like, "hmm, that money looks nice, i think ill get some"

Why are all your notes green?
Do any of you get confused when you go to a shop?
Can any of you tell at a glance what a note is?
:eyebrow:

I want to see pics of your old note and the new note.
:grumpy:

I am fascinated by American $$$.
:crack:

Angela Harlem said:

here's the old $20 (except this pic is black and white) :shrug:
twenty.jpg

and here's the new $20
front
20front_big.jpg

back
20back_big.jpg

Last edited:
i put mine next to a black light and saw the super secret security stripe

so its not fake, yaaaaaaaaaaay

wait a second, wasn't the old one new not too long ago? or do i have such a warped concept of time that i sound like i'm on crack?

crackhead

ive never given out the wrong bill, you just look at the numbers and that usually tells you which bill you are giving

I work at a bank, so I'm surrounded by money...lol. Anyhow, people are usually really quite abusive to their bills, so when I first saw them, I thought someone had stained something on them, when I realized they were the new bills.

Melon

Chizip said:
crackhead

ive never given out the wrong bill, you just look at the numbers and that usually tells you which bill you are giving

I know. We look at the numbers in the corner, at least. In fact, I thought it was weird when my friend from Canada told me that they tell their bills apart by color. Now *that* is weird.

Melon

do you ever go into the vault and play poker and use the money to gamble with?

that is something id like to do

like if someone bet 100 bucks, it would be fun to say, i see your hundred, and raise you 1 million dollars, and dump a millions dollars on the table

now that would be good times

melon said:

I know. We look at the numbers in the corner, at least. In fact, I thought it was weird when my friend from Canada told me that they tell their bills apart by color. Now *that* is weird.

Melon

yes, i dont think i'd ever trust valuing money by color

id always have to check the number just to be sure

what if you were color blind, that would really screw ya

Chizip said:
do you ever go into the vault and play poker and use the money to gamble with?

that is something id like to do

like if someone bet 100 bucks, it would be fun to say, i see your hundred, and raise you 1 million dollars, and dump a millions dollars on the table

now that would be good times

Even better. The ladies strip down into string bikinis, and they swim around in all the $100 bills. And then they go into the coin vault and throw pennies at each other, while the men watch.

:sexywink:

Melon

Angela Harlem said:

Not sure why our money is green, I don't get confused and what facinates you about our money? Just wondering:wave:

I've always thought greenbacks were boring, why not spruce them up? The state quarters are fun, too. Now if only the Sacagawea dollar coin would fly... but I think the fact that vending machines (at least around here) don't take them has doomed it. People are hoarding them because they're so pretty as well. The silver Susan B. Anthony dollar coin flopped too, it was too close to a quarter in size, as I remember.

Back
Top Bottom