2 of my fingers have been peeling for about 2 months.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Can anyone give me a way to get them to freaking stop?!?! They have like 2 or 3 different levels of skin, some new some old and all uneven. This is really making me angry, tell me what to do before I cut them off.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Bono "God have mercy, you're a hopeless guitar player! You even make me feel better, you son of a bitch!"

AIM: JuanSwallow

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
tell me what to do before I cut them off.

deathbear could help you in that department... he has a strange hang-up with cutting things.

As for the peeling... hmmmm--I think I may know what you're talking about... Is this the result of non-stop drumming or something?
wink.gif
I guess I recommend that you use Lubriderm Therapeutic Hydrating Body Lotion. No particular reason other than that this is the lotion that I use, and it's a great skin smoother, so it makes sense!!

Just call me Dr. Bebe...
smile.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Juan Swallow, you should take Bebe's advice. She is, after all, my royal advisor.

BTW, I had the same problem for a while, it was my right thumb, really annoying.

------------------
The King has spoken!

Back
Top Bottom